Author Topic: Corrupt a Wish...  (Read 188114 times)

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
    • G33X Nexus Entertainment
Re: Corrupt a Wish...
« Reply #380 on: March 14, 2008, 09:22:38 pm »
You do. The commands (which need to be done as root) are as follows:

Code: [Select]
emerge --sync && emerge -C gaim && emerge pidgin

However, you don't know how to log in as root, and once you figure it out your computer explodes.

I wish I wasn't still at work.
"Just because my math may tell lies doesn't mean that I don't understand the quantum mechanics of it all." --Caenus

The popular videogame "Doom" is based loosely around the time Satan borrowed two bucks from Vin Diesel and forgot to pay him back.

"In the beginning there was nothing. And it exploded." --Terry Pratchett

MissTake1024

« Reply #381 on: March 14, 2008, 11:15:44 pm »
Wish granted but you were at home at which point you discovered that you had more work at home then you did at work.

I wish I wasn't so tired

Offline KilGrey

• Commander
  • Breaking bad never felt so good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: March 15, 2008, 02:51:15 am »
I wish I wasn't so tired

Wish granted.  You go through your day refreshed and full of energy.  Getting all your work and chores not only done, but done ahead of time.  You leave work and meet up with friends.  You laugh and have fun.  You get home late but satisfied.  After washing your face and putting on your favorite jammies you lay down to go to bed contented.  You toss and you turn and toss again.  Eventually the sun crests the horizon and you are still awake.  Not only shall you never be tired again, you shall never sleep again, never dream again, never drift off peacefully in the arms of a lover. 

I wish I didn't have to go to the dentist Tuesday.  :saddowns:

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: March 15, 2008, 03:12:55 am »
Well, the Dentist calls you up on Monday, offering you a 'in home visit'. Intrigued, you find yourself agreeing. On Tuesday, at the appointed time, you open your door, letting in the dentist, and six masked men. As they carry you off, you think you hear one of them mentioning something about 'sith'... but you're not sure. You're drugged, and before you know it, you're waking up in a very cheesy villian-esque room. There, you find out a jilted young man from 6th grade has been obsessing over you for years now, fancies himself some sort of 'evil sith overlord' and is going to use 'the power of the darkside' to persuade you to marry him. Ah, well, you do what every self respecting female would do in this situation. You kick him in lightsaber, and run like hell. You tell your story to police, and then to the news station. Pretty soon the story of the 'Starwars Staker' is being told all over the country. Creative headlines lines like, "Luke StarStaker captures personal Leia" are all over the news. Eventually, the inevitable happens. George Lucas sues the ever loving shit out of you, for copyright infringement. You get bitch slapped with the entire encyclopedia of copyright law so fast and so hard, you don't even wake up until you've lost everything, and more.

Hey, just goes to show: some doctors shouldn't make house calls.

I wish it wasn't so late. Boo, Hissss... I hate work. Especially since it's Inventory.
"Just because my math may tell lies doesn't mean that I don't understand the quantum mechanics of it all." --Caenus

The popular videogame "Doom" is based loosely around the time Satan borrowed two bucks from Vin Diesel and forgot to pay him back.

MissTake1024

« Reply #384 on: March 15, 2008, 03:26:39 am »
Wish granted, but it's too God Damn Early!

I wish that I didn't have to get up early tomorrow er... today...

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: March 15, 2008, 03:27:47 am »
You don't. Your dead. Ha.

I wish Dave would get off his ass, and start working on Precursors again!!!!  :angryscream:

MissTake1024

« Reply #386 on: March 15, 2008, 02:10:14 pm »
Wish granted, but then I decided to withhold sex from him until he did it. In which case he'd be very cranky while doing it and probably snap on you. It's quite a possibility that your friendship will end over it. It's another big possibility that he might just decide to stop any affiliation with G33XNEXUS that he has... or he could just go to your house and kill you in your sleep so that way he could actually have sex. Dave gets cranky when he doesn't get laid... It's all quite a big possibility :lol:

I wish that I didn't have to study for a midterm -_-

Offline xofelf

• Grand Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: March 15, 2008, 07:33:23 pm »
you don't have to...Dave does....and he stays up late leaving you cold and alone in your bed.

i wish my computer wasn't so slow! :dumbass:
~Erica~

"if at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you"

MissTake1024

« Reply #388 on: March 15, 2008, 07:38:45 pm »
Wish granted, but then it was so fast that it started to do things before you had a chance to even contemplate what you wanted to do next, and because of it your computer would learn your every thought and every emotion and every opinion. Slowly it would turn into Erica, and then you'd be considered obsolete and killed on sight.

I wish that my arm didn't hurt.

Offline xofelf

• Grand Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: March 15, 2008, 07:41:22 pm »
it doesn't...it fell off.

i wish my feet didn't hurt from helping out at the Colourguard show today.
~Erica~

MissTake1024

« Reply #390 on: March 15, 2008, 07:44:16 pm »
Wish granted, but your feet were so putrid looking that anyone that happened to catch site of them would turn to stone. Your feet were so big that you couldn't wear shoes constantly either. You had to walk around bare foot.

I wish that my head wasn't itchy  :angryscream:

Offline xofelf

• Grand Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: March 15, 2008, 07:47:17 pm »
remember what happend the last time you wished that?
I'll change it....you're head doesn't itch...that space on your back that you can't reach does.

i wish that i could fly!
~Erica~

MissTake1024

« Reply #392 on: March 15, 2008, 07:52:02 pm »
Wish granted, but then you had to sacrifice your arms for wings. You decided to walk to school one day, and a farmer sees you. Thinking that you're one of his over-sized chickens, he kills you on sight.

I wish I didn't have to drive forty five minutes to pick up my phone that I forgot =[

Offline xofelf

• Grand Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: March 15, 2008, 07:54:37 pm »
you don't have to...your phone got stepped on and it snapped....thus deleting everything on it.

i wish that i hadn't exited a program before it was done updating.....i have to do it again! :angryscream:
~Erica~

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: March 16, 2008, 12:02:40 am »
You didn't. But, the computer froze. So you still have to do it again. By hand. In Binary. Because I'm a dick.

I wish that inspiration would strike.

MissTake1024

« Reply #395 on: March 16, 2008, 12:15:06 am »
Wish granted, but it would be at the cost of you not having sex for fifty years, and which point you would develop problems getting an erection... and then your wife would pass away before you could the pills for E.D.

I wish that I just didn't make a final decision...

Offline xofelf

• Grand Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: March 16, 2008, 06:51:33 pm »
you didn't....you made an ultimatum instead...and got killed for it.(i hope that makes sense)

I wish that i knew what to do now that i've updated Gaim into Pidgin.(I can't find it to open it!!)
~Erica~

MissTake1024

« Reply #397 on: March 16, 2008, 06:54:33 pm »
Wish granted, but then you'd have to pm me and tell me exactly what the problem is.

I wish that I didn't wake up so late today.

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: March 17, 2008, 11:12:25 pm »
I wish that i knew what to do now that i've updated Gaim into Pidgin.(I can't find it to open it!!)

The thing is, you didn't actually update it. That's why it's not there.

MissTake1024

« Reply #399 on: March 18, 2008, 03:50:19 am »
 :blink: 
Now that would make sense. :lol: