Author Topic: I know it's waaaay far off but....  (Read 2178 times)

Crazed

I know it's waaaay far off but....
« on: January 09, 2006, 07:28:54 pm »
I'm desperatly trying to get onto the team n some form. So i decided to make this. It could be used as like sorta a plasma bomb or sceney as a far off galexy maybe?
Well even though I know it's a ways off i thought id make some graphics for the game just for practice. :)

Offline contingencyplan

• Villain
  • Ivory-Tower Theorist
  • Admiral
  • Must I sin once, and repent forever?
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
Re: I know it's waaaay far off but....
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2006, 09:43:40 am »
Well, your enthusiasm is certainly welcome. May I suggest heading over to the Introduction thread and posting a bit about yourself? For instance, let us know what your skills are and why you want to join the team so desperately.

As far as the graphic, I personally don't see where we'd use it, right now at least. However, if you're good at 3D modelling, we are in need of such people. Morgul will have a better idea about how many people we need in each area (as he hasn't put me in charge of personnel :)).

But at any rate, welcome to the forums!
We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true. 
    ~Robert Wilensky

It is not bigotry to be certain we are right; but it is bigotry to be unable to imagine how we might possibly have gone wrong.
    ~GK Chesterton

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction.
    ~Blaise Pascal