Author Topic: Hello--CK the Fat  (Read 4404 times)

CK the Fat

Hello--CK the Fat
« on: July 21, 2006, 09:25:51 pm »
Hi.  I am from the Young Composer's forum but came across this through the EGS Keenspot forum.  So... hello everyone.  As I've already stated I'm a composer and am interested in providing music, if it is so desired.

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
    • G33X Nexus Entertainment
Re: Hello--CK the Fat
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2006, 09:51:33 pm »
Welcome!
"Just because my math may tell lies doesn't mean that I don't understand the quantum mechanics of it all." --Caenus

The popular videogame "Doom" is based loosely around the time Satan borrowed two bucks from Vin Diesel and forgot to pay him back.

"In the beginning there was nothing. And it exploded." --Terry Pratchett

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2006, 01:32:21 am »
Music is ALWAYS fun. 
Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well. For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done; I pray thee God for forgiveness.

Neo

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2006, 08:47:10 am »
Notice Cae didn't say "Music is always welcome!" lol. I can't wait to hear it. ~Reynard

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2006, 09:05:28 am »
Reynard, don't be an asshole.
Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well. For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done; I pray thee God for forgiveness.

Neo

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2006, 12:39:40 pm »
But IT's so much fun. Besides, it was an honest joke, not a 1 up. Check your Karma. ~Reynard

CK the Fat

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2006, 01:03:14 pm »
I never said my music was the best, mind you.  Some examples of my older work can found at www.bekleined.com

Neo

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2006, 01:14:29 pm »
What program do you work with?

CK the Fat

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2006, 01:58:10 pm »
FL Studio.  I'm planning to purchase Garriton Libraries, though, which is basically an orchestral plugin.