Author Topic: Gah! Arg-A-Bubble! Obligatory B***H Bolagna.  (Read 4688 times)

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
    • G33X Nexus Entertainment
Gah! Arg-A-Bubble! Obligatory B***H Bolagna.
« on: February 21, 2006, 10:35:07 am »
Warning: The following contains very foul and offensive language! Read at your own risk! If you are under 13 , pregnant, weak of heart, or giving birth, do not read!

Fucking lesbian cumquat cockgrommets! I'm fucking tired as a mother fucker. Holy hell. 4:30. Yeah, 4-Fucking-30. Damn. I had a quiz at 10:00am as well. Most people would have give up by then, but not us! We're fucking stupid. Gah!

So, why did this fucking take so fucking goddammed long you ask? Well, Susie, sit down, shut up, and play with your dildo... because this is a long one. First, we've not released since when? October? CS has changed sooo much since thing that it's hardly recognizable. So, some names of things have changed. Some names of things we have to copy into our release, have changed. We don't have a comprehensive list of all the changes. Oh, holy hell.

While that was giving us shit, (or more to the point before we started seeing how much shit that was giving us, we had to complete remove all the work we've done on networking. COMPLETELY REMOVE. Not only did we not have an overall design (yeah, we wingged it), but RakNet, our networking Lib we chose, decided to go and break on windows. Fan-Fucking-Tastic! So, after ripping that out, and making sure it all worked, we then had to fight with CS and CEL to get them working, and finally, we had to competely rewrite the NSIS installer script.

As if all that wasn't enough, the universe decided it hated us. We built, and rebuilt that stupid release, everytime realize, "Oh, it can't find this", or, "WHAT THE FUCKING COCKGROMMET?! WHY THE FUCK IS IT CRASHING WITH NO ERROR MESSAGE?!!!!!" We spent waaaay too much time figuring out, "Oh, we weren't copying the splashimage." ONE FUCKING TINY ASS JEPEG FILE WAS CRASHING THE ENTIRE MOTHER FUCKING APP. Holy Cockbats, Grommetman! Fuck.

So, yeah, it's up. Merry FUCKING Christmas, and have a happy FUCKING Christmas. Anyone who fucks with me today is getting sodomized with a laptop. Sideways. Not even a good laptop. Anyone who gets turned on by that will be vivsected in a New York City Sewer. Have a nice FUCKING day.

--Chris

(Oh, and don't mistake me bitchign for being pissed. I'm not pissed... just tired
"Just because my math may tell lies doesn't mean that I don't understand the quantum mechanics of it all." --Caenus

The popular videogame "Doom" is based loosely around the time Satan borrowed two bucks from Vin Diesel and forgot to pay him back.

"In the beginning there was nothing. And it exploded." --Terry Pratchett

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
Re: Gah! Arg-A-Bubble! Obligatory B***H Bolagna.
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2006, 12:13:48 pm »
Yikes.  Can't say I haven't been there . . .

9 page math proof . . . 4 am . . . class at 8 am . . . WHAT THE HELL?!?!

(negative signs are the devil)
« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 03:05:41 pm by Caenus »
Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well. For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done; I pray thee God for forgiveness.

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2006, 12:30:28 pm »
[...](negative signs are the devil)[...]

Amen.
"Just because my math may tell lies doesn't mean that I don't understand the quantum mechanics of it all." --Caenus

The popular videogame "Doom" is based loosely around the time Satan borrowed two bucks from Vin Diesel and forgot to pay him back.

Neo

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2006, 03:12:34 pm »
And here I was beging to think that morgul was a well developed matured normal adult...

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2006, 03:19:52 pm »
I've seen 50-something year olds go off like that.  I think his tirade has nothing to do with maturity - just stress level.
Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well. For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done; I pray thee God for forgiveness.

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2006, 05:14:03 pm »
Thanks. It was a public form of venting, and funny...at least to me!

Offline ryguy_1617

• 3d Modeler
  • Commodore
    • View Profile
    • http://flashcubestudios.com
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2006, 05:24:49 pm »
At first...it kinda scared me.

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2006, 05:44:52 pm »
lol. I'm not scare. Just venting. 8)

Offline ryguy_1617

• 3d Modeler
  • Commodore
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2006, 06:18:41 pm »
Heh, yeah; but most of the time, if people are venting, you should let them alone...unless they get a mountain dew ;).

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2006, 06:26:10 pm »
Heh, yeah; but most of the time, if people are venting, you should let them alone...unless they get a mountain dew ;).

Very true!! Atleast for code monkies

Offline ryguy_1617

• 3d Modeler
  • Commodore
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2006, 06:41:55 pm »
No, trust me, it works for at least code monkies AND 3d modelers...mountain dew is teh sweetness! :D ^_^.

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2006, 10:19:40 pm »
Concept Artists prefer Jack and Coke.  Mt. Dew sucks.

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2006, 01:06:12 am »
Concept Artists prefer Jack and Coke.  Mt. Dew sucks.

What about those who don't drink? What do they consume as a beverage of artistic goodness?

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2006, 09:52:50 am »
Yoohoo and No-Doz

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2006, 10:46:09 am »
*puts on hat*

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2006, 02:41:09 pm »
Heh, have you ever tried that?  In fact, screw the No-Doz, just drink a case of Yoo Hoo.  You won't sleep for a freaking week (although the hallucinations make for some great artistic inspiration).