Author Topic: Valden Concept  (Read 2494 times)

Neo

Valden Concept
« on: November 22, 2005, 12:52:29 am »
I don't know who did this image, wish I could get a hold of them... but this is sorta the Valden... just about right anyway. One of these days I'll put in my own artwork.

~Neo

« Last Edit: November 22, 2005, 02:27:08 am by morgul »

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
Re: [Offtopic] Valden
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2005, 01:15:15 am »
I'm pretty sure I've seen that before.  I think was on your computer, Neo.

Anywho.  Yeah, I need to get my scanner working - ask Burstaholic, I've got some kickass sketches in my repertoire but I don't have anything on the computer.
Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well. For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done; I pray thee God for forgiveness.

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
    • G33X Nexus Entertainment
Re: Valden Concept
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2005, 02:29:00 am »
Changed the topic. Why? Because this is the artwork forum, and that's artwork that the Valden concept can be based off of. Which, btw, is very close to the other race... Hmm.. I need to get more concept sketches up. /me kicks Cory into doing more sketchs
"Just because my math may tell lies doesn't mean that I don't understand the quantum mechanics of it all." --Caenus

The popular videogame "Doom" is based loosely around the time Satan borrowed two bucks from Vin Diesel and forgot to pay him back.

"In the beginning there was nothing. And it exploded." --Terry Pratchett

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
Re: Valden Concept
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2005, 01:52:59 pm »
Hey give me some descriptions of anything you may want concepts on, morgul.  I'll do some sketches and put them online for you.
Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well. For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done; I pray thee God for forgiveness.