Author Topic: Precurser  (Read 2471 times)

Offline Infernal

• Captain
    • View Profile
Precurser
« on: November 15, 2005, 03:29:54 pm »
I just downloaded it and i was just wondering are the graphics goin to be improved? The sunlight and astroids all seem nice the ship and stuff seems a little hurtfull to the gaming experiance ) =
and when is the final release expected?

Yesterday We Obeyed Kings And Bent Our Necks To Emperors. Today We Kneel Only To Truth - Kahlil Gibran

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
    • G33X Nexus Entertainment
Re: Precurser
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2005, 05:06:35 pm »
Two very good question. The graphics have been slapped together in 5 minutes. They will be improved greatly. We just don't have any good artists. What's on the site is a very basic version of the final. (Which we're working towards.)

The game is in heavy development, and only about 10% done. If that. Final release I'm hoping will be in two years, but we're way too far from that to commit to a date. We'll have to see. Things are in a very early stage, as you can see.

Oh, btw, it's Precursors... with an 'o' ;). Don't worry, many people misspell it.
"Just because my math may tell lies doesn't mean that I don't understand the quantum mechanics of it all." --Caenus

The popular videogame "Doom" is based loosely around the time Satan borrowed two bucks from Vin Diesel and forgot to pay him back.

"In the beginning there was nothing. And it exploded." --Terry Pratchett

Offline Oceanus

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Precurser
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2005, 05:56:39 pm »
Just to add it usually take 2 to 4 years development on a great game. This is no exception. :)