Author Topic: [10] Unthemed Mafia  (Read 4478 times)

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
Re: [10] Unthemed Mafia
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2010, 10:04:53 pm »
I have been firmly conned.

Oh, yeah, sorry about that. 

I was getting desperate for cash and I knew you were a sucker for a good Ponzi scheme . . .

*gives Windshipper his money back*

:toot:
Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well. For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done; I pray thee God for forgiveness.

Offline whitelynx

• GNE Founder
  • Head Code Monkey
  • Commodore
  • Internet Idiocy Pundit
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2010, 09:20:57 am »
Role confirmed.
"Without music, life is a mistake, a trial, an exile."
 - Nietzsche

Offline windshipper

• Asshole Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • Who sent you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2010, 05:08:50 am »

I was getting desperate for cash and I knew you were a sucker for a good Ponzi scheme . . .

Don't do that again. I KNOW PEOPLE WHO MAY KNOW WHERE YOU POSSIBLY LIVE AT LEAST THE TOWN'S NAME! Maybe even the part of the city. :colbert:
What foes are we to meet in battle that we have not vanquished in the shadows of the human soul? What Daemons scream that have not cried to us from the dark places of the mind? What fear have we of death who know there is immortality in the great and noble deeds of men?

:black101:

Some people say I need to find my innerchild. I tell them that I found him already. He's now hog tied and wrapped in a tarp stuffed in my trunk.

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2010, 10:50:51 am »
:blink:

*checks behind himself*

Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well. For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done; I pray thee God for forgiveness.

Offline Erica

• Grand Admiral
  • Kill you or get a hug? hmmm... what a quandry
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2010, 04:54:38 pm »

Don't do that again. I KNOW PEOPLE WHO MAY KNOW WHERE YOU POSSIBLY LIVE AT LEAST THE TOWN'S NAME! Maybe even the part of the city. :colbert:
Don't most people? considering he's said it often enough....
~Erica~

"if at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you"
http://www.tengaged.com/user/xofelf/thanks

Offline windshipper

• Asshole Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • Who sent you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2010, 05:04:15 am »

Don't most people? considering he's said it often enough....

zoom
What foes are we to meet in battle that we have not vanquished in the shadows of the human soul? What Daemons scream that have not cried to us from the dark places of the mind? What fear have we of death who know there is immortality in the great and noble deeds of men?

Some people say I need to find my innerchild. I tell them that I found him already. He's now hog tied and wrapped in a tarp stuffed in my trunk.

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
    • G33X Nexus Entertainment
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2010, 04:39:57 pm »
Yeah, yeah, I know I should have confirmed a day or two ago. This will, at some point, be used to claim I'm scum. Ah, well. Happens.

Confirmed like a bad, bad man.
"Just because my math may tell lies doesn't mean that I don't understand the quantum mechanics of it all." --Caenus

The popular videogame "Doom" is based loosely around the time Satan borrowed two bucks from Vin Diesel and forgot to pay him back.

"In the beginning there was nothing. And it exploded." --Terry Pratchett

Offline Burstaholic

• Developers
  • Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2010, 12:32:28 pm »
Confirmed.
"We can't fix any of this with violence."
"You're just afraid to use enough of it."

-Schlock Mercenary

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2010, 08:46:52 pm »
We gonna do this?

Offline windshipper

• Asshole Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • Who sent you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2010, 04:06:59 pm »
We gonna do this?
I dunno baby, you got the cash?

Are you a cop?

Is that a microphone in your pants or are you just happy to see me?

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2010, 09:51:42 pm »
Push the record button and find out.  :sissies:

Offline windshipper

• Asshole Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • Who sent you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2010, 03:51:03 pm »
Push the record button and find out.  :sissies:
Why would I need to push the record button. I'm not the one who's gonna be singing.  :buddy:

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2010, 05:38:46 pm »
I do have an affinity for musical theatre . . .

Offline Erica

• Grand Admiral
  • Kill you or get a hug? hmmm... what a quandry
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2010, 06:16:04 pm »
....i don't even want to know....
~Erica~

"if at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you"
http://www.tengaged.com/user/xofelf/thanks

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2010, 09:27:40 pm »
"I AM A PIRATE KING!"

Offline windshipper

• Asshole Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • Who sent you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2010, 05:49:19 am »
So that's why I regularly sack your city and pillage your booty.

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2010, 09:15:54 am »
That was you?  You son of a bitch, all I remembered was waking up with a killer hangover and an inexplicable inability to walk straight.

Offline windshipper

• Asshole Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • Who sent you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2010, 03:01:57 pm »
Shit it's not attaching the .gif I want it to attach...

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
    • G33X Nexus Entertainment
« Reply #38 on: November 13, 2017, 11:19:27 am »
Locked, since this game will never start.

:magic:
"Just because my math may tell lies doesn't mean that I don't understand the quantum mechanics of it all." --Caenus

The popular videogame "Doom" is based loosely around the time Satan borrowed two bucks from Vin Diesel and forgot to pay him back.

"In the beginning there was nothing. And it exploded." --Terry Pratchett