Author Topic: Introduction Thread: New users, please post here!  (Read 209373 times)

Offline leftie

• Art Slave
  • Commodore
    • View Profile
Re: Introduction Thread: New users, please post here!
« Reply #200 on: April 02, 2008, 03:03:35 pm »
Wow, this grew into quite the discussion, didn't it?  :showtime: *steals MissTake's popcorn*

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
    • G33X Nexus Entertainment
« Reply #201 on: April 02, 2008, 03:58:25 pm »
I will kill you all.

There, conversation ended.
"Just because my math may tell lies doesn't mean that I don't understand the quantum mechanics of it all." --Caenus

The popular videogame "Doom" is based loosely around the time Satan borrowed two bucks from Vin Diesel and forgot to pay him back.

"In the beginning there was nothing. And it exploded." --Terry Pratchett

Offline windshipper

• Asshole Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • Who sent you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: April 20, 2008, 06:13:23 pm »
No it's not. Because I don't think I've posted an introduction. What do I need to say to introduce myself?
What foes are we to meet in battle that we have not vanquished in the shadows of the human soul? What Daemons scream that have not cried to us from the dark places of the mind? What fear have we of death who know there is immortality in the great and noble deeds of men?

:black101:

Some people say I need to find my innerchild. I tell them that I found him already. He's now hog tied and wrapped in a tarp stuffed in my trunk.

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #203 on: April 20, 2008, 08:10:39 pm »
"Hi, I'm windshipper, and I'm a forum whore"

"Hi windshipper."
Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well. For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done; I pray thee God for forgiveness.

Offline windshipper

• Asshole Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • Who sent you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: April 20, 2008, 08:36:23 pm »
Hi, I'm windshipper and I kick ass.
What foes are we to meet in battle that we have not vanquished in the shadows of the human soul? What Daemons scream that have not cried to us from the dark places of the mind? What fear have we of death who know there is immortality in the great and noble deeds of men?

Some people say I need to find my innerchild. I tell them that I found him already. He's now hog tied and wrapped in a tarp stuffed in my trunk.

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #205 on: April 20, 2008, 09:15:23 pm »
Hi, I'm windshipper and I lick ass.

Fixed that for you
Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well. For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done; I pray thee God for forgiveness.

Offline windshipper

• Asshole Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • Who sent you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: April 20, 2008, 10:18:39 pm »
Hi, I'm windshipper and I lick ass.

Fixed that for you

:blush: You weren't supposed to tell anyone about that one night, Caenus...

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #207 on: April 20, 2008, 10:20:09 pm »
Meh, I figured if you let me put the tape of you and morgul on the internet, you wouldn't mind me telling folks about your misadventures.

Offline windshipper

• Asshole Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • Who sent you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: April 20, 2008, 10:39:38 pm »
Meh, I figured if you let me put the tape of you and morgul on the internet, you wouldn't mind me telling folks about your misadventures.
I guess, but I mean, it was with you. And things that I do with you are just that much more special... :innocent:

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
    • G33X Nexus Entertainment
« Reply #209 on: April 21, 2008, 01:21:01 am »
I guess, but I mean, it was with you. And things that I do with you are just that much more special... :innocent:

Especially since unlike Emerwyn who understands my... 'urges', I doubt Caenus's wife would really stand for that...
"Just because my math may tell lies doesn't mean that I don't understand the quantum mechanics of it all." --Caenus

The popular videogame "Doom" is based loosely around the time Satan borrowed two bucks from Vin Diesel and forgot to pay him back.

"In the beginning there was nothing. And it exploded." --Terry Pratchett

Offline xofelf

• Grand Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #210 on: April 21, 2008, 05:10:37 am »
i thought we moved stuff like this to that "other" thread...oh well :lol:
~Erica~

"if at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you"

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #211 on: April 21, 2008, 08:09:41 am »

The only thing you ever did with me ended in disaster revolving around my question/statement/remark of amazement: "You did WHAT to that goat?!" and my calling the cops.

You must be thinking of Trajan.  I know the drugs mess with your brain man, but you might at least put a little effort into remembering these affairs.

MissTake1024

« Reply #212 on: April 21, 2008, 10:12:28 am »
Damn you Windy.
You hurt Caenus feelings.
*pat**pat*

Also - what the fuck did you do to that goat? You sick, sick  bastard.

Offline windshipper

• Asshole Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • Who sent you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: April 21, 2008, 11:18:01 am »
Damn you Windy.
*pat**pat*

The way it was dressed, it was totally asking for it. :colbert:

MissTake1024

« Reply #214 on: April 21, 2008, 01:37:07 pm »
Damn you Windy.
*pat**pat*

The way it was dressed, it was totally asking for it. :colbert:

So Caenus didn't dress sexy enough for you? You had to resort to... defiling goats?

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #215 on: April 21, 2008, 02:43:06 pm »
As I've told Morgul, if ever Hell froze over and I was involved in something like that, you can be damn sure I'd be pitching, not catching.

I think the goat gave him that look . . . you know the one, the one that says "I want you to split me in half like a piece of lumber".  What kinda of sicko would windshipper be if he didn't oblige?

Offline windshipper

• Asshole Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • Who sent you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: April 21, 2008, 04:50:01 pm »
I think the goat gave him that look . . . you know the one, the one that says "I want you to split me in half like a piece of lumber".  What kinda of sicko would windshipper be if he didn't oblige?
Totally. :colbert:

And Misstake: No, Caenus didn't. A goat looked better than him.

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #217 on: April 21, 2008, 07:03:48 pm »
This is true.  I make babies cry.  I can't deny it.

:toot:

MissTake1024

« Reply #218 on: April 21, 2008, 10:41:25 pm »
You poor man.

Offline Kmd4390

• Grand Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: April 22, 2008, 08:57:56 am »
Yo
new person here
talk to me whoever wants to
"You don't know bears like I do" -Alex Bobrow
"7s can't act like 10s"-Ted
"Why can't all girls be slutty and easy?"-Matt
"I dont cream that easy"-Ryan
"Woo I love being a butch"- Dakota
link to my mafia statistics
http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Kmd4390