Author Topic: Guardian's Avatar  (Read 5029 times)

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« on: July 25, 2008, 07:56:29 pm »
There were some questions about Guardian's avatar, and Reynard was right, it's Angemon from Digimon.  Here's what it looks like blown up:

« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 12:41:49 am by windshipper »
Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well. For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done; I pray thee God for forgiveness.

Offline Guardian

• Watching Over You
  • Captain
  • Watching over you.
    • View Profile
    • www.deviantart.com
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2008, 08:05:12 pm »
Yay, thanks.
Peace is a lie, There is only Passion
Through Passion I gain Strength
Through Strength I gain Power
Through Power I gain Victory
Through Victory my chains are broken

The world of man must come to a quick, decisive end. Lest we waste our time on you any longer. ~The Fallen Angel
Falling from grace isn't nearly as painful as surviving the impact. ~The Tormented Angel

Neo

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2008, 01:35:23 pm »
Told ya. XP

Offline windshipper

• Asshole Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • Who sent you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2008, 01:59:23 am »
What foes are we to meet in battle that we have not vanquished in the shadows of the human soul? What Daemons scream that have not cried to us from the dark places of the mind? What fear have we of death who know there is immortality in the great and noble deeds of men?

:black101:

Some people say I need to find my innerchild. I tell them that I found him already. He's now hog tied and wrapped in a tarp stuffed in my trunk.

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2008, 06:34:00 am »
Wow . . . that looks painful. 
Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well. For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done; I pray thee God for forgiveness.

Neo

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2008, 01:06:32 pm »
New threads are awsome. They're alomst as good as tripple posts. Good thing 3/4 of the people reading this topic know how to use the advanced user feature: Modify.