Open Discussion > The Wallth Are Thoundproof

Blonde Moments

(1/11) > >>

xofelf:
We were in Math class today and my friend Deanna was all like, "Now, how do you find the right angle?"

Kmd4390:
We were in chemistry( I have 3 of these that start that way) and the teacher also teaches human anatomy. He was showing our class the cats whcih they were about to disect. The blonde in our class says with a serious look on her face "are they sleeping?"

MissTake1024:
I was in AP Pre  Calc in high school. There was this girl that I never understood the point of her going into the AP classes with me. She had no idea what the fuck was going on. Mr. Grupka was done talking and at the end of the class we'd all gather around the back window to sit on the heater. She proceeded to start trying to make a popping noise with her mouth by holding it open and smacking her hand over it. The dumb bitch succeeded in actually smacking herself clean across the face. I shit you not, it took her about a solid thirty seconds before she said "Ow."

Kmd4390:
wow  :psyduck:that is great  :rofl:

We were in chemistry ( I wasn't joking about 3 of these) and our teacher was telling us about the dumb students he has had before. His story was about something percentage related. He said something about 62 percent. His dumb student replied "That's almost half!"
Now our class after hearing this all started laughing.
Well, except the blonde sitting next to me.
She turned to me with a very confused look on her face.
she said " but that is almost half isn't it?"

MissTake1024:
Depending on the way that you look at it.
If someone was to say 42 you could say it's almost a half, why can't she say that? It's actually closer than three fourths.
So ha!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version