Open Discussion > General Discussion

Any interest in a GNE Last.fm group?

(1/6) > >>

contingencyplan:
Just looking through Last.fm, and was thinking we might try putting together a group for people on the forums and soforth. Probably also invite the GoRC people to join, since I don't see a point in having two small groups instead of one large one. Who's interested?

Morgul:
I am. However, GoRCers tend to be very Christian, so we'll get things like Skillet and Disciple interplexed with Nine Inch Nails, Alice Cooper, and SlipKnot. Fine for me, might not be so fine for the GoRCers. That's my only concern with the combined group.

And if anyone on my forums spams last.fm with backstreet boys, Celine Dion, or any other regurgitated monkey vomit, I swear to the Infernal God V'kryanoae I will remove your genitalia, and replace it with used hypodermic needles. I will then proceed to throw you into the middle of a masochistic communist buttfuck orgy with a sign that says 'Capitalist Pig' tattooed on your back, but I'm probably stretching the metaphor a bit.

contingencyplan:

--- Quote from: Morgul on April 05, 2008, 02:58:47 am ---I am. However, GoRCers tend to be very Christian, so we'll get things like Skillet and Disciple interplexed with Nine Inch Nails, Alice Cooper, and SlipKnot. Fine for me, might not be so fine for the GoRCers. That's my only concern with the combined group.

--- End quote ---

Well, that's their problem, honestly. If they want to form their own group, awesome, but if that's their concern then I wouldn't be very welcome there either. But since the groups are related, and have several common members, and they're both pretty small, I figure it's better to have just one group than two. That's their call, and I'll post in the GoRC forums after I've made the group (assuming there's more interest here), unless Dawn or Cae has a problem with it.

It's not like we're making them listen to evil devil rock music, either - it'll just make it easier to find what people in the group are listening to, etc. I like it, and I like finding new music, so to me it seems like bringing this group into that is a logical next step.

--- Quote from: Morgul on April 05, 2008, 02:58:47 am ---And if anyone on my forums spams last.fm with backstreet boys, Celine Dion, or any other regurgitated monkey vomit, I swear to the Infernal God V'kryanoae I will remove your genitalia, and replace it with used hypodermic needles. I will then proceed to throw you into the middle of a masochistic communist buttfuck orgy with a sign that says 'Capitalist Pig' tattooed on your back, but I'm probably stretching the metaphor a bit.

--- End quote ---

Just a bit.

Caenus:
Actually, you'll find for the most part the GoRCers listen to all sorts of good stuff.  Piece loves AC/DC, Gun Slinger likes Lamb of God, I'm big into anything rock.  Music is one area you won't get any complaints from those gorc people that would sign up.

contingencyplan:

--- Quote from: Caenus on April 05, 2008, 10:24:39 am ---Actually, you'll find for the most part the GoRCers listen to all sorts of good stuff.  Piece loves AC/DC, Gun Slinger likes Lamb of God, I'm big into anything rock.  Music is one area you won't get any complaints from those gorc people that would sign up.

--- End quote ---

Kinda figured, but good to hear nonetheless. :-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version