Author Topic: [Canon]: Sylvia  (Read 3880 times)

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
    • G33X Nexus Entertainment
[Canon]: Sylvia
« on: March 16, 2008, 02:35:11 am »
Sylvia
by Christopher S. Case

Full Name: Sylvia
Race: Jyse
Height: 6'7"
Weight: 140 lbs
Eye Color: Grey
Hair Color: Blond/Silver
Heritage: N/A
Affiliation: None

Personality: Sylvia believes that she is a goddess, and everything else in existence is either a tool or a hindrance. She loathes all creatures born into physical bodies, envying them. She believes any physical creature with Focus is an abomination; the more Focus, the more she wishes to destroy them.

Sylvia is cruel, cold, unfeeling, and proud of it. She's arrogant, malevolent, and actively seeks to underline just how much better she is then anything and everything else. As such, she's actually quite repetitive, and annoying. Lizbeth actually finds her almost amusing... in that '600 people just died' kind of way.

Quirks: Sylvia is used to talking to other people. Her body language is almost always seductive, and she has a tendency to try and wrap her body around someone when she speaks to them. This is especially awkward when she's expressing how much she dislikes someone, yet her body language is saying something completely different.

Focus: Sylvia is a Jyse. In physical form, she has the power of a god... she is virtually omnipotent. However, without her physical body, she has very little in the way of abilities, save the focus to appear to beings in the physical realm.

History: Sylvia was one of the first Jyse to be awakened by the Overseers. She lead the war against the other Jyse at her husband's side. He (Icarus) helped focus her lust and hatred into something useful the two of them could use. Once the Overseers banished the Jyse, Sylvia and Icarus became obsessed with existing in the physical realm. Icarus was killed by following his obsession, while Sylvia discovered Simon, and seduced him. Ever since that, she has been experiencing the physical realm as one of his personas.

Featured in:
...Pending...
« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 07:27:58 pm by whitelynx »
"Just because my math may tell lies doesn't mean that I don't understand the quantum mechanics of it all." --Caenus

The popular videogame "Doom" is based loosely around the time Satan borrowed two bucks from Vin Diesel and forgot to pay him back.

"In the beginning there was nothing. And it exploded." --Terry Pratchett

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
Re: [Canon]: Sylvia
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2008, 11:11:05 am »
We might wanna make her even taller, because Praetorian stands just about 2 meters.
Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well. For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done; I pray thee God for forgiveness.

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
    • G33X Nexus Entertainment
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2008, 11:16:01 am »
You know, Ginny made the same comment. Like, the exact same. I guess I just never thought of her as that tall.
"Just because my math may tell lies doesn't mean that I don't understand the quantum mechanics of it all." --Caenus

The popular videogame "Doom" is based loosely around the time Satan borrowed two bucks from Vin Diesel and forgot to pay him back.

"In the beginning there was nothing. And it exploded." --Terry Pratchett

Offline leftie

• Art Slave
  • Commodore
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2008, 04:10:59 pm »
I'd made it based on Keith's suggestion, 'cause I thought it was a pretty good point. However, now that I think about it, having her over 6'6'' might be a little over the top. I knew a six and a half foot tall woman, and she was taaaaaallll. So, it's still outstanding enough to be highly remarked upon. And she's still lots taller than everyone, 'cept the Praetorian. :) I think it might just be a happy medium.

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2008, 05:27:06 pm »
Whatever floats your boat.
Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well. For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done; I pray thee God for forgiveness.