Author Topic: Check out the Characters Section!  (Read 1882 times)

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
    • G33X Nexus Entertainment
Check out the Characters Section!
« on: March 13, 2008, 04:16:08 am »
I've just been putting a bunch of hours into updating/editing/working on the Characters section of the forums. For those who don't know, the whole point of the forums, initially, was to be a sort of online brainstorming session for a story/game I was creating. It's exploded into an entire universe (among my friends) and as such, has some notable figures in it. So, in an attempt to help share this universe, I've been working on the biographies for some of the characters... and the ones I've got done are in the Characters section. (That's here for those of you too lazy to look.)

Have a gander, and know that there will be more of these going up ever day or three. (Most likely two tomorrow, plus the update of David.) Oh, and as always, constructive comments are welcome.
"Just because my math may tell lies doesn't mean that I don't understand the quantum mechanics of it all." --Caenus

The popular videogame "Doom" is based loosely around the time Satan borrowed two bucks from Vin Diesel and forgot to pay him back.

"In the beginning there was nothing. And it exploded." --Terry Pratchett