Author Topic: Precursors Character Artwork  (Read 10989 times)

Offline leftie

• Art Slave
  • Commodore
    • View Profile
Re: Precursors Character Artwork
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2008, 02:59:04 am »
And last update for the evening/morning, Syyylviiaaaaa, Simon's 'one... true... love.'  :blink:

Offline leftie

• Art Slave
  • Commodore
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2008, 03:23:18 am »
Okay, this is the REAL last update for now:
It's a WIP of ALL the lineart I've done up to this point:

Offline KilGrey

• Commander
  • Breaking bad never felt so good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2008, 03:29:21 am »
Wow...those are really beautiful.  I like the black and whites but the way you colored they they really just pop out and are so vivid.  My boyfriend goes to the Art Institute of Portland to do graphic modeling and has taken some color classes.  I never realized how much of a eye for detail and stuff you have to have for the shading and stuff to really give a picture depth until I saw some of the stuff he had to do.  I like how Sylvias hair almost looks like it's glowing it's so blond and shiny and that you can look at Emerwyns dress and can tell what the fabric and fullness would be like.  The colors just seem really...full?  Sorry I have no artistic ability so I'm not sure how to describe it. 

What's fun is I haven't  read any of the bios so I get to guess what they characters are like then see if I'm anywhere close to right.   :toot:

Offline leftie

• Art Slave
  • Commodore
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2008, 03:37:05 am »
Oh, thanks so much for the compliments!!! The inks have always been my stronger suit, but I've been practicing with colors a lot lately. It's good to hear I'm doing something right! :blush: :-p

Heheh. We'll have all of the bios up... eventually? I'm amazed I'm getting the drawings done as quick as I am.
Though the guessing game must be fun. Here's hoping I nailed the drawings well enough to give you some true insight to who they are... *makes mystical hand motions*

Thanks again! <3

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
    • G33X Nexus Entertainment
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2008, 03:40:11 am »
*makes mystical hand motions*

These are not the biographies you were looking for?
"Just because my math may tell lies doesn't mean that I don't understand the quantum mechanics of it all." --Caenus

The popular videogame "Doom" is based loosely around the time Satan borrowed two bucks from Vin Diesel and forgot to pay him back.

"In the beginning there was nothing. And it exploded." --Terry Pratchett

Offline leftie

• Art Slave
  • Commodore
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2008, 03:47:40 am »
Nooo. I was being mysteeeerious.  :commisar:

Oh, and Kilgrey, I'd love to see some of your boyfriend's work, if he has any online!!!! :D