Author Topic: Buy This Book!  (Read 2535 times)

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
    • G33X Nexus Entertainment
Buy This Book!
« on: November 28, 2006, 07:03:26 pm »
BUY THIS BOOK:

http://www.amazon.com/Our-Existence-Joseph-Zvirzdin/dp/1430308850/sr=11-1/qid=1164761783/ref=sr_11_1/103-7117247-1751825

Ok, no, I'm not forcing you to buy this book. However, it's a VERY interesting read (only read a little bit of it, since I've not been able to get a copy of it of my own) and it's written by someone I know. A good deal of the theories in this book reflect the ones I used while creating the precursors universe, so it might be a good idea to brush up on that. Now, I will warn you, he's expecting you to already have some understanding of both special and general relativity, as well as string theory. You don't need a PhD, but you need to know the general ideas.

So, pick it up, give it a read.

--Chris
"Just because my math may tell lies doesn't mean that I don't understand the quantum mechanics of it all." --Caenus

The popular videogame "Doom" is based loosely around the time Satan borrowed two bucks from Vin Diesel and forgot to pay him back.

"In the beginning there was nothing. And it exploded." --Terry Pratchett

Offline xofelf

• Grand Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: Buy This Book!
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2006, 10:51:39 am »
He is awesome and rocks his socks! the author of course! if you like and understand relativity then you'll love this!
~Erica~

"if at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you"