Author Topic: NorAellian Sketch  (Read 3043 times)

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
    • G33X Nexus Entertainment
NorAellian Sketch
« on: February 05, 2007, 10:54:58 pm »
Here is a sketch Cory did of a NorAellian. The shoulders are very interesting, as they come right off the back, and if you look at the mini sketch of the NorAellian's back, which looks kinda like a human chest.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2007, 11:01:32 pm by morgul »
"Just because my math may tell lies doesn't mean that I don't understand the quantum mechanics of it all." --Caenus

The popular videogame "Doom" is based loosely around the time Satan borrowed two bucks from Vin Diesel and forgot to pay him back.

"In the beginning there was nothing. And it exploded." --Terry Pratchett

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
Re: NorAellian Sketch
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2007, 10:24:55 am »
How might they be clothed . . . if at all?
Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well. For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done; I pray thee God for forgiveness.

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
    • G33X Nexus Entertainment
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2007, 11:16:54 am »
Clothing is an optional thing for the comfort of others. NorAellians generally will pick a rather stereotypical view of the people they expect to be around, and dress like them. For example, if a NorAellian was going to spend some time doing archeology with some humans, they'll make an attempt at dressing like Indiana Jones.

Make sense?

--Chris
"Just because my math may tell lies doesn't mean that I don't understand the quantum mechanics of it all." --Caenus

The popular videogame "Doom" is based loosely around the time Satan borrowed two bucks from Vin Diesel and forgot to pay him back.

"In the beginning there was nothing. And it exploded." --Terry Pratchett

MissTake1024

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2008, 10:16:41 pm »
Awesome sketch...
So... can we get someone to draw a sketch of a NorAellian in the ghetto? That would be highly entertaining.