Author Topic: Out of the Loop  (Read 3354 times)

Offline Noonien

• Developers
  • Ensign
    • View Profile
    • http://slashdot.org
Out of the Loop
« on: December 18, 2006, 09:18:59 pm »
As the name suggests, I'm a bit lost on where the game is these days....switching schools and majors (from physics to engineering) hasn't given me much time to poke around with the game let alone lurk around the forums. So, how's everyone and the game doing? ;D

---Noonien
# Insert 3 laws here b/c it's too long for a sig.

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
Re: Out of the Loop
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2006, 10:34:01 pm »
I've been working hard on the comic based on the universe in which the game is set.

That and failing my classes, and planning my wedding, and a whole bunch of other stuff.
Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well. For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done; I pray thee God for forgiveness.

Offline contingencyplan

• Villain
  • Ivory-Tower Theorist
  • Admiral
  • Must I sin once, and repent forever?
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2006, 10:56:46 am »
Just graduated myself, so trying to decide between grad school and getting a job while getting over another stupid sinus infection. This semester nearly rode me 6 feet into the ground, so I haven't had much time to work on Precursors or RaptorNL. I plan to start back today while packing and working on the SequenceL code generator.
We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true. 
    ~Robert Wilensky

It is not bigotry to be certain we are right; but it is bigotry to be unable to imagine how we might possibly have gone wrong.
    ~GK Chesterton

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction.
    ~Blaise Pascal

Offline whitelynx

• GNE Founder
  • Head Code Monkey
  • Commodore
  • Internet Idiocy Pundit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2006, 01:07:56 pm »
Yay for sinus infections! :P

The semester was rough on me as well, so I didn't get much done, other than a good bit of work on RaptorNL earlier in the semester... right now I'm in the process of finishing up some tickets so we can get the next Precursors release out next week... we should finally have some Python behaviours (including damage, projectiles, and systems) and some better input stuff, like being able to press enter and use the numpad in CEGUI windows... hopefully.

Anyways... back to work.
"Without music, life is a mistake, a trial, an exile."
 - Nietzsche