Author Topic: Well, I now have a blog, apparently  (Read 2734 times)

Offline contingencyplan

• Villain
  • Admiral
  • Must I sin once, and repent forever?
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
Well, I now have a blog, apparently
« on: November 22, 2006, 07:15:40 pm »
It's official: I now have a website and everything. The blog (the only truly functional area of the site) is here, so feel free to keep track of what I'm up to. I'll update it as a I get time.

If anybody has a suggestion for a better title (currently "Theories and Speculations"), lemme know.
We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true. 
    ~Robert Wilensky

It is not bigotry to be certain we are right; but it is bigotry to be unable to imagine how we might possibly have gone wrong.
    ~GK Chesterton

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction.
    ~Blaise Pascal

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
Re: Well, I now have a blog, apparently
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2006, 02:41:31 am »
Woot!  Hey, I just realized that the title of this thread could lead others to post their blogs here.

So that's what I'll do.

My Blog
Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well. For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done; I pray thee God for forgiveness.

Offline contingencyplan

• Villain
  • Admiral
  • Must I sin once, and repent forever?
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
Re: Well, I now have a blog, apparently
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2006, 03:54:08 am »
Woot!  Hey, I just realized that the title of this thread could lead others to post their blogs here.

So that's what I'll do.

My Blog

Thread stealer - this is supposed to be about how awesome my blog is! :P

At least I wouldn't feel so bad if you'd update yours once in a while... Or had working RSS.

Just sayin', 's all. :)

Seriously, though - if anybody has their blog, feel free to post a link. Hopefully we'll carve out a good portion of the blogopshere in GNE's name.
We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true. 
    ~Robert Wilensky

It is not bigotry to be certain we are right; but it is bigotry to be unable to imagine how we might possibly have gone wrong.
    ~GK Chesterton

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction.
    ~Blaise Pascal