Author Topic: Modeling stuff  (Read 2760 times)

Offline Rosencrantz

• Gray Haired
  • Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
Modeling stuff
« on: November 12, 2006, 01:16:39 pm »
I've got a friend who's been interested in doing some modeling stuff for us on precursors. He's taken a look at some of the stuff on trac, but he wanted more information/guidance on what was being looked for (as not all of them were concept sketches, and some were modeled, etc..). Anyway he's going to be calling me this Tuesday night about 7pm EST. I'll make the best guesses I can, but more input is always good. Mostly I'm looking for some people to hop on IRC so I can type and talk if there are questions, etc (Caenus & Morgul, can you guys make it?).

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
    • G33X Nexus Entertainment
Re: Modeling stuff
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2006, 08:13:29 pm »
Sure, I should be able to.
"Just because my math may tell lies doesn't mean that I don't understand the quantum mechanics of it all." --Caenus

The popular videogame "Doom" is based loosely around the time Satan borrowed two bucks from Vin Diesel and forgot to pay him back.

"In the beginning there was nothing. And it exploded." --Terry Pratchett

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
Re: Modeling stuff
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2006, 01:12:20 am »
I'll be working Tuesday, however if he wants to give me a list of what he needs, I can do technical sketches.
Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well. For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done; I pray thee God for forgiveness.