Web Comics > Requiem for Innocence

[Arc 1:] Prelude for Requiem

(1/4) > >>

Morgul:
So, anyone confused yet? It might be a bit much to take in, and it has been a bit much to try and write coherently. Eh, people should pick up on it quickly enough. I hope.

So, thoughts?

--Chris

grnrmchck:
Yeah, I'm a bit confused, but I understand it's all just getting started.
If I don't understand eventually, I'll recognize how dumb college is making me and spend some much needed time with Batman. Which is where I'm going now.
Yeah, it's late and I'm tired, but I just joined into the forum so I didn't feel it would be right to not leave a "Hey, I'm here!" post.

~K~

Caenus:
Hey, thanks for joining.  I'm Keith - the artist.

Like I've said in my blogs, just wait.  Once we get into arc 2, you'll begin to understand where this is all headed. 

Morgul:

--- Quote from: Katra'il on October 18, 2006, 12:22:51 am ---Yeah, I'm a bit confused, but I understand it's all just getting started.
If I don't understand eventually, I'll recognize how dumb college is making me and spend some much needed time with Batman. Which is where I'm going now.
Yeah, it's late and I'm tired, but I just joined into the forum so I didn't feel it would be right to not leave a "Hey, I'm here!" post.

~K~

--- End quote ---

Welcome, and Salutations! Congrats on being the first ever Requiem Forumite.

Yeah, it is a bit confusing, and It's a big learning experience for us as it will be for you. If you wouldn't mind asking some questions, we'll try to answer them, and Might even put up some bonus strips explaining what's confusing. :)

--Chris

(The guy responsible for the confusion)

contingencyplan:

--- Quote from: Katra'il on October 18, 2006, 12:22:51 am ---Yeah, I'm a bit confused, but I understand it's all just getting started.

--- End quote ---

Batman kicks ass. Just thought I'd state the obvious real quick. Carry on.

--- Quote ---Yeah, it's late and I'm tired, but I just joined into the forum so I didn't feel it would be right to not leave a "Hey, I'm here!" post.

~K~

--- End quote ---

GOD BLESS YOU FOR DOING SO! You have no idea how much I hate seeing people register on the forum and then give no indication they're even there... of course, I've done it plenty of times too, so maybe I should talk... :-\

At any rate, though I'm not involved directly with Requiem, let me extend my welcomes to you as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version