Author Topic: Requiem For Innocence launched!  (Read 3598 times)

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
    • G33X Nexus Entertainment
Requiem For Innocence launched!
« on: September 28, 2006, 09:24:15 am »
Well, I've finally decided to announce the launch of Requiem for Innocence, an online graphic novel that takes place in the 'Precursors Universe'. Currently Caenus and I have been working very hard on the script and artwork, while Dave works hard on the site. We've run into a few issue moving it over to geexnexus.com, so for now, it's being hosted on adidas. I encourge you to go and take a look; a lot of hard work is being done there, and we'll be updating regularly for a while (eventually we'll need to go to once a week updates insteadof three times a week, but we hope to be able to get the current story arc under our belt before we do that.)

As a disclaimer, it's a bit confusing and the artwork is pretty bad for the first handfull of strips. It picks up about 6 strips in, so please don't judge us until you've read some more of it. Thanks!

--Morgul

P.S.: Currently, the comic is at: https://adidas.servegame.org/comic/
"Just because my math may tell lies doesn't mean that I don't understand the quantum mechanics of it all." --Caenus

The popular videogame "Doom" is based loosely around the time Satan borrowed two bucks from Vin Diesel and forgot to pay him back.

"In the beginning there was nothing. And it exploded." --Terry Pratchett

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
Re: Requiem For Innocence launched!
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2006, 10:36:44 am »
He's being nice.

Prior to strip 6, the artwork is pure shit. 

I can say that because I'm the one that made it.  Eventually, I'll probably go back and actually redraw the first 4 strips or so.
Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well. For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done; I pray thee God for forgiveness.