Author Topic: The ChubbChubbs!  (Read 2262 times)

Offline contingencyplan

• Villain
  • Admiral
  • Must I sin once, and repent forever?
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
The ChubbChubbs!
« on: September 17, 2006, 10:39:37 pm »
Ran across this video randomly on YouTube a few minutes ago. Slightly silly for my taste, but VERY funny, especially for the number of movie references they got into the 5-minute short.

Oh, and the little yellow critters are just cute as hell, aren't they?
We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true. 
    ~Robert Wilensky

It is not bigotry to be certain we are right; but it is bigotry to be unable to imagine how we might possibly have gone wrong.
    ~GK Chesterton

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction.
    ~Blaise Pascal

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
Re: The ChubbChubbs!
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2006, 12:45:28 am »
Heh, great little short.  This actually ran in theatres right before Men in Black II.
Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well. For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done; I pray thee God for forgiveness.