Author Topic: SequenceL Website goes live!  (Read 2609 times)

Offline contingencyplan

• Villain
  • Admiral
  • Must I sin once, and repent forever?
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
SequenceL Website goes live!
« on: September 06, 2006, 07:46:43 pm »
A few of you know that I am working with Dr. Cooke in the Computer Science department here on his SequenceL language. Well, we have officially taken the website "live", so feel free to visit!

However, please realize that this is designed for actual use and development of SequenceL. Please do not start the message board games (e.g., corrupt a wish, etc.), and if you register and post on the forums, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY do it intelligently! As a collary, realize that just because our forum here is relaxed (e.g., allows cursing, etc.) doesn't mean that the SequenceL forums should, or will. NASA engineers will be visiting the website, for crying out loud, so let's keep it professional.

That said, I hope you take the opportunity to learn about SequenceL - try downloading the interpreter and playing around with the language, for starters. If you have any suggestions, feel free to PM me or create a new post on SequenceL forums.
We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true. 
    ~Robert Wilensky

It is not bigotry to be certain we are right; but it is bigotry to be unable to imagine how we might possibly have gone wrong.
    ~GK Chesterton

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction.
    ~Blaise Pascal

Neo

Re: SequenceL Website goes live!
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2006, 07:07:22 am »
Oo

You could realy vamp up that website

Just a thought.

Offline contingencyplan

• Villain
  • Admiral
  • Must I sin once, and repent forever?
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
Re: SequenceL Website goes live!
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2006, 09:59:31 am »
And do you have any other thoughts on how to do this?

If anybody has any ideas about revamping the website, post them *here*, not on the SequenceL forums, at least not for right now.
We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true. 
    ~Robert Wilensky

It is not bigotry to be certain we are right; but it is bigotry to be unable to imagine how we might possibly have gone wrong.
    ~GK Chesterton

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction.
    ~Blaise Pascal