Author Topic: Subversion moving.  (Read 3841 times)

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
    • G33X Nexus Entertainment
Subversion moving.
« on: August 08, 2006, 10:36:32 am »
We are currently in the process of moving subversion over to our brand new, shiny server. This means Trac and SVN won't be hosted off a cable modem anymore! Yaaaaay!

There is a downside. Until we get SVN moved over, and our dns transfered, SVN will be unavailable. (Actually, that's not true, but you'll need to use an IP address). I will post more details as they become available.
"Just because my math may tell lies doesn't mean that I don't understand the quantum mechanics of it all." --Caenus

The popular videogame "Doom" is based loosely around the time Satan borrowed two bucks from Vin Diesel and forgot to pay him back.

"In the beginning there was nothing. And it exploded." --Terry Pratchett

Offline whitelynx

• GNE Founder
  • Commodore
  • Internet Idiocy Pundit
    • View Profile
Re: Subversion moving.
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2006, 09:59:01 pm »
A clarification: This only applies to Trac and Subversion for Precursors itself, not for the numerous other projects hosted on adidas.

As of now, Subversion is up and running, so I figure it's time to tell everyone how to switch over... First off, the new Trac page can be found at https://64.39.30.19/projects/precursors. Second, how to switch your current SVN checkout over:
Code: [Select]
svn sw --relocate svn://adidas.servegame.org svn://64.39.30.19
For new checkouts, do the following:
svn co svn://64.39.30.19/precursors/source/trunk precursors
svn co svn://64.39.30.19/precursors/data/trunk precursors/gamedata
"Without music, life is a mistake, a trial, an exile."
 - Nietzsche