Author Topic: Forum Layout Changes  (Read 3633 times)

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
    • G33X Nexus Entertainment
Forum Layout Changes
« on: August 05, 2006, 10:23:55 pm »
In preparation for the debut of Requiem for Innocence I have rearranged the Forums. The Seventh Game: Precursors forum has become 'The Seventh Game' and 'General Discussion has become 'Precursors'. I moved the 'Bug Reports' and 'Suggestions' boards to be children of 'Precursors'. I have added a 'Requiem for Innocence' board, and moved the 'Comic' board to 'Story Arcs' under 'Requiem for Innocence'. (If you don't understand this last statement, don't worry, you can't see it anyway.)

Well, I hope I don't get killed for this new change ;)

--Chris
« Last Edit: August 05, 2006, 10:25:07 pm by whitelynx »
"Just because my math may tell lies doesn't mean that I don't understand the quantum mechanics of it all." --Caenus

The popular videogame "Doom" is based loosely around the time Satan borrowed two bucks from Vin Diesel and forgot to pay him back.

"In the beginning there was nothing. And it exploded." --Terry Pratchett

Offline whitelynx

• GNE Founder
  • Commodore
  • Internet Idiocy Pundit
    • View Profile
Re: Forum Layout Changes
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2006, 10:27:04 pm »
In other words, we've changed things up a bit in preparation for some new and exciting happenings in the universe of The Seventh Game.

Note: Precursors is the name of the game, Requiem for Innocence is the name of the new comic, and The Seventh Game refers to the universe as a whole.
"Without music, life is a mistake, a trial, an exile."
 - Nietzsche