G33X Nexus Entertainment > General Announcements

Welcome the New Webmaster, and Head of Public Relations!

<< < (3/3)

contingencyplan:
Sounds good - looking forward to seeing what you're going to do.

Good luck! :)

Caenus:
Heh - getting Caenus to give you renders . . . if you mean concept sketches then sure, renders are a bit of a ways off.

Hey morgul - if you guys are gonna want a kick ass redesign, Dave's gonna need some dough.  He'll probably redo the whole dang thing for 100 bucks (minus the 30 you already have shelled out).  The big thing is, we MUST have the entire layout of the site first (this is where NeoLithic comes in).  NeoLithic, I need a written summary of what segments will be on the site (i.e. what areas he needs to design) and then also what colors you'd like. 

I am working on a php template for the forums, but Dave (of Purplehoodie Productions) will be the one who does the actual artwork.

NeoLithic:

--- Quote from: Caenus on July 11, 2006, 12:55:38 pm ---Heh - getting Caenus to give you renders . . . if you mean concept sketches then sure, renders are a bit of a ways off.
--- End quote ---

Concept's are just as good, as long as they are pretty detailed (which I am assuming yours are), but even basic clay models will do. Pretty much anything that has been rendered is good enough for now.

--- Quote ---Hey morgul - if you guys are gonna want a kick ass redesign, Dave's gonna need some dough.  He'll probably redo the whole dang thing for 100 bucks (minus the 30 you already have shelled out).  The big thing is, we MUST have the entire layout of the site first (this is where NeoLithic comes in).  NeoLithic, I need a written summary of what segments will be on the site (i.e. what areas he needs to design) and then also what colors you'd like. 

I am working on a php template for the forums, but Dave (of Purplehoodie Productions) will be the one who does the actual artwork.

--- End quote ---

Give me a couple days to hammer it out, and I'll send you the goods. I have a pretty good idea of what I'm going for as far as the segments of the site, but I'd be more comfortable with morgul choosing the base colours (ie. font, links, etc.), as this is his baby, not mine :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version