• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
Re: Artist
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2006, 08:36:02 am »
That's up to Morgul, although I just hired two artists here in town.

Artists is one thing that we have, what we REALLY need is modellers.
Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well. For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done; I pray thee God for forgiveness.

Neo

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2006, 10:04:06 am »
OKay, click the link, it's a 3d model...

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
    • G33X Nexus Entertainment
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2006, 10:10:48 am »
Interesting. Cae, feel free to contact him. Also, we need to sit down, and put together a 'portfolio' of sketches so I can start attracting modelers from #blender (unless you'd rather do it... it is YOUR department. ;))
"Just because my math may tell lies doesn't mean that I don't understand the quantum mechanics of it all." --Caenus

The popular videogame "Doom" is based loosely around the time Satan borrowed two bucks from Vin Diesel and forgot to pay him back.

"In the beginning there was nothing. And it exploded." --Terry Pratchett

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2006, 07:42:18 pm »
I only oversee construction.  As long as the modeller doesn't mind reporting to me . . . have at it.  If you wanna contact Neo's guy, go for it.  I'm good.
Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well. For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done; I pray thee God for forgiveness.

Neo

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2006, 11:51:40 pm »
woah woah woah, he's not my guy. I'm just suggesting him. You can have him Cae LOL

CK the Fat

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2006, 04:58:15 pm »
I can make models in Anim8tor, convert it to a universal 3d forum and hand it off to someone else to do that.  Though it seems like you have enough artists/modelers as it is.