Author Topic: Help us out.  (Read 26661 times)

Neo

Re: Help us out.
« Reply #40 on: May 01, 2006, 06:58:21 pm »
Personaly I like Raphiel with Queens Guard (any version), and Link with Fairysword in the cube version.(Link replaces Spawn)

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #41 on: May 02, 2006, 12:59:08 am »
Yup - and what's his face from Tekken replaces Link in PS2. 

Personally, I like Spawn with that badass spiky "I'm going to screw you up now" mace/axe/sword thing. 
« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 02:37:19 pm by Caenus »
Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well. For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done; I pray thee God for forgiveness.

Offline Guardian

• Watching Over You
  • Captain
  • Watching over you.
    • View Profile
    • www.deviantart.com
« Reply #42 on: May 02, 2006, 06:35:38 am »
You got it all wrong. It's all about the ladies, Talim, Ivy, Xiao. And the Samurai Mitsurugi. I can take anyone with Mitsurugi, and Ya don't stant a chanc eI I can get some practice in with Talim.
Peace is a lie, There is only Passion
Through Passion I gain Strength
Through Strength I gain Power
Through Power I gain Victory
Through Victory my chains are broken

The world of man must come to a quick, decisive end. Lest we waste our time on you any longer. ~The Fallen Angel
Falling from grace isn't nearly as painful as surviving the impact. ~The Tormented Angel

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #43 on: May 02, 2006, 11:27:53 am »
Yeah, the dual crescent blades with Talim will MESS YOU UP BAD!!!!
« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 02:37:35 pm by Caenus »
Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well. For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done; I pray thee God for forgiveness.

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
    • G33X Nexus Entertainment
« Reply #44 on: May 02, 2006, 12:33:03 pm »
So will Mountain Dew, Tostitoes Lime chips, No sleep for > 30 hours, and a bag of Pixie Sticks. However, I like my way of getting messed up much better then dual ANYTHING shaper than safty scissors.
"Just because my math may tell lies doesn't mean that I don't understand the quantum mechanics of it all." --Caenus

The popular videogame "Doom" is based loosely around the time Satan borrowed two bucks from Vin Diesel and forgot to pay him back.

"In the beginning there was nothing. And it exploded." --Terry Pratchett

Offline Guardian

• Watching Over You
  • Captain
  • Watching over you.
    • View Profile
    • www.deviantart.com
« Reply #45 on: May 02, 2006, 04:00:36 pm »
Wow, remember how this topic was started?  :o  ::)

The world of man must come to a quick, decisive end. Lest we waste our time on you any longer. ~The Fallen Angel
Falling from grace isn't nearly as painful as surviving the impact. ~The Tormented Angel

Neo

« Reply #46 on: May 03, 2006, 11:27:45 am »
As with all battles, this one has been recorded for the official history of your realm. You, of course, are the first to know the results as they are reported directly to you first. This is the official report of the battle:

The army of Infernal stormed the realm of Reynard!

Infernal sent:
1 Assassin and 2,785 Super Soldier Raiders and 0 Jaffa Raiders

Careful and thourough observation records that the troops were armed as follows:

2,785 Super Soldier Raiders have Targeted Gate Weapon

Opposite this, stood the forces of Reynard

Reynard resisted the aggressors with:
1,100 Super Soldier Guards and 0 Jaffa Guards
Careful and thourough observation records that the army carried the following arsenal:

1,100 Super Soldier Guards have Invisibility Technology

In a fury, the two opposing forces clash!

Infernal, personally commanding Stargate Comand, their MotherShip, initiates the battle.
Stargate Comand hovers above the battle!

Infernal's Stargate Comand adds 180,350,361 additional attack onto their ground troops!

The forces of Infernal rush in full force, and inflict 360,700,723 damage on Reynard's forces!
It was confirmed that 5 of Reynard's forces fell at the hands of Infernal's assult.

The forces of Reynard fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 53,391,360 damage on Infernal's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Infernal's troops.

The forces of Infernal's Assassin break off from main attack force, and seek out Reynard's Undercover Agents!
0 Assassin are taken down by the defending army while attempting to disengage from the main battle!
The remaining Assassin engage the covert networks of the realm.
Unfortunately, Reynard's Undercover Agents were too good at what they do for you to effectively find, target and eliminate.

Putting down the chronicled battle report, you cross reference and call for the corrosponding military armory reports to see the state of your weapons after such a battle...

Your Invisibility Technology went from strength 2,560 to 2,555 (now 2555/2560 and 0 percent damaged)

The forces of Infernal burninated those of Reynard
The forces of Reynard flee from the battlefield! One could see glory on the face of the victors, and spite on the defeated!

Many wonder if Reynard will consider retaliation, but - when force meets force - there will have to be some changes in the preparedness of Reynard before such a feat should wisely be considered!

=============================

I warned you infernal.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2006, 01:40:07 pm by Neo »

Offline Guardian

• Watching Over You
  • Captain
  • Watching over you.
    • View Profile
    • www.deviantart.com
« Reply #47 on: May 07, 2006, 11:28:04 pm »
Wrong Reynard. I warned him. Infernal, You have been found guilty in the eyes of the courts of Tobal. Tobal 1 shall be upon you soon with a fury that has yet to be released upon the world of man. I will show you what 2billion naquada can do for an army.  8)  ::)

Neo

« Reply #48 on: May 08, 2006, 01:41:45 pm »
BTW: You've been droped 2,000 ranks. Have a nice day :D

Neo

« Reply #49 on: May 09, 2006, 01:55:06 pm »
Next time you take action against me I will ask my alliance to take action. We were even, now you owe me. Please do not try me.
If you take a single more actions aginast anyone in my alliance then  I will farm your sorry @$$ until all you have is TENTS!

Now perhaps you will remember the warnings. Welcome to your tents.

~Reynard

Offline Guardian

• Watching Over You
  • Captain
  • Watching over you.
    • View Profile
    • www.deviantart.com
« Reply #50 on: May 09, 2006, 10:54:48 pm »
Okay, I had nowhere else to put this on such short notice so I am placing it safely in here so I may find it at another time. Watch it if you like, but otherwise don't ask.
 :o
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/community/news/events/e32006/articles/halo3.htm

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #51 on: May 10, 2006, 11:17:27 am »
Hmmm . . . I'm glad that they're pushing the xbox 360, but until all the bugs are worked out, they oughta push some xbox stuff too. 

I wish they'd port this one to xbox.

Neo

« Reply #52 on: May 10, 2006, 02:02:12 pm »
me too :'(

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 10, 2006, 06:15:15 pm »
That is a reason for me to buy an Xbox360. About the only reason....

...oh wait, nope. There's one more reason. The Xbox 360 is an AMAZING desktop computer. I willl SOOOO mod mine, and run linux, and use it at LAN parties..... when I don't feel like bringing my laptop. Hmm....

Ok, that settles it. not buying a 360. I'd have waaaaaaaaay too much fin tearing it apart. What are they... $500? I can't afford to waste $500 on a fancy lego set... which is about what I'd turn a 360 into. (I can see it now: "Dammit, where did I put that harddrive... oh, yeah, I hooked it up to that computer over there... and I hotwired the wireless controller to use bluetooth with my laptop..... Oh, and I left this part in the kitchen...")

--Chris
"Just because my math may tell lies doesn't mean that I don't understand the quantum mechanics of it all." --Caenus

The popular videogame "Doom" is based loosely around the time Satan borrowed two bucks from Vin Diesel and forgot to pay him back.

Neo

« Reply #54 on: May 10, 2006, 09:14:12 pm »
* Neo now has to go clean up after watching the vidio...

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #55 on: May 11, 2006, 12:32:32 am »
Heh, amen to that Morgul.  I MIGHT (unlikely though) get one when they are about 100 bucks.  Until then . . . no.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 02:30:11 pm by Caenus »

Offline Infernal

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 14, 2006, 04:39:56 pm »
Heh, amen to that Morgul.  I MIGHT (unlikely though) get one when they are about 100 bucks.  Until then . . . fuck no.
Rofl, by the time those are 100$ you might be a lil too old to be playin with 360's caenus =p.

Even now they are loosing money just putting these things together and sellin em for 400$ it wont be for like 5 years till its 100 bucks but im fine with my comp ( =... Wev been through so much in so lil timeeee....

With my 600 watt psu, and new north bridge cooler I'v got my CPU up to 3.2 ghz athlon thats from a 2.2 ghz rofl find a pentium that fast =p

Yesterday We Obeyed Kings And Bent Our Necks To Emperors. Today We Kneel Only To Truth - Kahlil Gibran

Offline Guardian

• Watching Over You
  • Captain
  • Watching over you.
    • View Profile
    • www.deviantart.com
« Reply #57 on: May 14, 2006, 06:54:08 pm »
Oookay, Someone back me up here, or hold me back, either is fine but I am about to maul the hell out of Infernal if he DOES NOT LEARN TO SPELL OUTSIDE OF LEET!  >:( Stay off the chatrooms and out of IM's if it'll help just dear god it's driving me crazy!  ::)

Neo

« Reply #58 on: May 14, 2006, 10:56:18 pm »
\/\/ 4 + r j00 +/\|_/<1|/|6 A8[]|_|+ ?
|/\| |-| /\ + t3|-| 34r+h 15 +1s 1338 U $p|=/< 0ph ?

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 15, 2006, 06:48:37 pm »
Wow... that's a degenerate form of leet. Damn, boy, someone needs to teach you how the hackers use it.