Author Topic: Help us out.  (Read 26684 times)

Offline Guardian

• Watching Over You
  • Captain
  • Watching over you.
    • View Profile
    • www.deviantart.com
Help us out.
« on: April 19, 2006, 08:09:08 pm »
We could realy use your help. If you click these links once a day Neo and I will both get extra game money.

Neo's
Guardian's
« Last Edit: April 19, 2006, 08:12:23 pm by Guardian »
Peace is a lie, There is only Passion
Through Passion I gain Strength
Through Strength I gain Power
Through Power I gain Victory
Through Victory my chains are broken

The world of man must come to a quick, decisive end. Lest we waste our time on you any longer. ~The Fallen Angel
Falling from grace isn't nearly as painful as surviving the impact. ~The Tormented Angel

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
Re: Help us out.
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2006, 12:37:20 am »
*click*

*click*

Done. 

Heh, have fun with that.
Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well. For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done; I pray thee God for forgiveness.

Neo

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2006, 06:32:13 am »
Yeah, theres a little more. To keep bot's from doing that you have to press the number spelled out on that page.

:P kinda alot of work and mouse pushing, but to us it's worth it.

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2006, 10:20:33 am »
Oh, I pushed the number, don't worry.  You guys will get your reward.  ;D
Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well. For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done; I pray thee God for forgiveness.

Offline Infernal

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2006, 10:35:35 am »
do you get money or is it just for the game?

I remember in kingsofchaos there was a click demon program, where it popped up other recruitment pages which you could click and that would give you one credit, then yout recruitment page would pop up on other peoples and every time they clicked ur thing you lost one cred and yeah it was pretty cool you could get a few hundred recruits a day...

Yesterday We Obeyed Kings And Bent Our Necks To Emperors. Today We Kneel Only To Truth - Kahlil Gibran

Neo

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2006, 11:21:45 am »
It pops up and we get a resouce boost per turn, based on how many people click the link. Just game money, not real money. :(

Offline Infernal

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2006, 08:49:55 pm »
Why do you need us to click?!? I just made my account and i get like 1000 recruits a day you just have to attack a few people and you get a crapload of naquiduct..  I Am a god, I am Anubis Fear me JAFA! Aw man i love that show stargate sg1

Yesterday We Obeyed Kings And Bent Our Necks To Emperors. Today We Kneel Only To Truth - Kahlil Gibran

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2006, 12:15:38 am »
Movie/book was a thousand times better.

Offline Guardian

• Watching Over You
  • Captain
  • Watching over you.
    • View Profile
    • www.deviantart.com
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2006, 01:57:30 pm »
What is your name Infernal? I would love to take a "tour" in my Tobal 1 mothership sometime,  ;D  ::)

The world of man must come to a quick, decisive end. Lest we waste our time on you any longer. ~The Fallen Angel
Falling from grace isn't nearly as painful as surviving the impact. ~The Tormented Angel

Offline Infernal

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2006, 05:17:17 pm »
Movie/book was a thousand times better.
Disagree with the movie it was good but some of the shows were better and i didnt know there was a book ill have to read that... Like now! =p Hey what does a mothership do? I was thinkin of gettin one.

Neo

« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2006, 08:10:56 pm »
Oh, so your the person who's been harvesting all the naquida. I guess you didn't actualy follow the link so that you would be one of our officers... oh no that would have been to hard....

What's your rank? And what's your name?

Offline Guardian

• Watching Over You
  • Captain
  • Watching over you.
    • View Profile
    • www.deviantart.com
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2006, 12:09:38 am »
Heyneo, Nakraiks in the game now too, Tauri. And I have had my first real testrun in the Tobal 1, having beat out an opposing mothership and crushing their defense bonus.  ;D  ::)

Neo

« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2006, 06:19:46 am »
Affermative.

=====Eidt=====

I suspect either Nakriak or Infernal to be this person: Furacao

As with all battles, this one has been recorded for the official history of your realm. You, of course, are the first to know the results as they are reported directly to you first. This is the official report of the battle:

The army of Furacao stormed the realm of Reynard!
Furacao sent:
5 CounterIntelligence Agents and 0 Offensive NID Team and 5 Offensive Away Team
Careful and thourough observation records that the troops were armed as follows:

5 Offensive Away Team have Mini Nuke

Opposite this, stood the forces of Reynard

Reynard resisted the aggressors with:
Alot of Super Soldier Guards and 0 Jaffa Guards
Careful and thourough observation records that the army carried the following arsenal:

Alot of Super Soldier Guards have Invisibility Technology

In a fury, the two opposing forces clash!

The forces of Furacao rush in full force, and inflict 26,575 damage on Reynard's forces!
It was confirmed that 0 of Reynard's forces fell at the hands of Furacao's assult.

The forces of Reynard fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict devastating damage on Furacao's forces! So much damage, in fact, that while running away Furacao could not accurately judge the extent of the beating...
They managed to eradicate 0 of Furacao's troops.

The forces of Furacao's CounterIntelligence Agents break off from main attack force, and seek out Reynard's Undercover Agents!
0 CounterIntelligence Agents are taken down by the defending army while attempting to disengage from the main battle!
The remaining CounterIntelligence Agents engage the covert networks of the realm.
Unfortunately, Reynard's Undercover Agents were too good at what they do for you to effectively find, target and eliminate.

Putting down the chronicled battle report, you cross reference and call for the corrosponding military armory reports to see the state of your weapons after such a battle...

Your Invisibility Technology went from strength 100% to 100%

The forces of Reynard slaughtered those of Furacao
The forces of Furacao flee from the battlefield! One could see glory on the face of the victors, and spite on the defeated!

The forces of Furacao could not secure a foothold in the realms of Reynard!
The armies of Furacao were forced out of the realm of Reynard in a none to glorious fashion! The defending forces were simply too much for them....
There are lessons to be learned here - old cliches of your race abound... biting and chewing...eyes and stomach...enemies and friends... too little too late.. stitch in time...books and covers --- but... one would guess that those defeated who lived were simply thankful for escape at the time, and running to become better prepared for the next excursion. It is sure that Reynard will be considering a return visit to Furacao!
One additional fact: the forces of Furacao were so completely overwhelmed that they could not even breach the perimiter of Reynard! As a result, it appears that the weapons and forces of Reynard suffered no damage!! Was it a suicide run? Proving some sort of unknown 'point'? Or maybe a tactical strike to recon the strength of the opposition? Nobody is 100% sure, but one thing is sure: the attack was eliminated before they even got close, and had no effect on the target!
You engage your conversion facilities and convert enemy troops to serve you, as their god!
The process was partially successful on . enemies - they can serve as mercs at best.
Your new troops are integrated into your untrained ranks.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2006, 02:18:25 pm by Neo »

Offline Infernal

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2006, 01:48:44 pm »
nope my name is infernal surprisingly ill join one of u as an officer soon.

Offline Infernal

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2006, 02:14:17 pm »
ROFL 3 rank 1k people attacked me and got pwned i got like 200 million naquiduct from them muahahahah.

Offline Guardian

• Watching Over You
  • Captain
  • Watching over you.
    • View Profile
    • www.deviantart.com
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2006, 02:33:06 pm »

Neo

« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2006, 03:04:47 pm »
Nice attack Infernal... too bad you were outnumbered by 500. We're even now. Though, I think I actualy wound up the better of the difference.

~Neo

Offline Infernal

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2006, 04:05:18 pm »
LOL my commander just gave me 250 mil naq and promiced 1 billion tmmrow.

Offline Guardian

• Watching Over You
  • Captain
  • Watching over you.
    • View Profile
    • www.deviantart.com
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2006, 10:31:47 pm »
Oh wow, I guess @$$kissing does pay off more than work.  ::)  ;D

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2006, 07:21:24 am »
Welcome to planet earth - that's been true since the rise of the corporate structure.