Author Topic: Just a Link Thread  (Read 2085 times)

Neo

Just a Link Thread
« on: April 06, 2006, 01:04:50 am »
It was deleted for some reason so I am posting this here so that people can read it without if being removed and haveing to log in here. MESSAGE BELOW

Quote from: Neo
I'm not sure I understand why I'm not supposed to tell people that I've resigned from GoRC, but I have. I've kept the reasons out of this post in interest of not causing any more trouble. What I have here should be enough to set things right. By tomorow somone will have removed me from the GoRCh3ad member group and also from the GoRC server admin files. I have taken the liberty to remove myself from the admin file on GN:EF and had somone remove my moderation ability from the forums.

This is my dessision that I have prayed about for over a week. I hope this will finaly end the amount of greif that I have caused and suffered over this matter. I've given this alot of thought.

I believe it is in everyone's best interest that I resign from my position, not only as a h3ad, but also as a GoRC. This will solve all the problems that we have had with others and myself.

I personaly am tired of loosing sleep (no joke) becuase of what people think of me. I have done everything within my power to set things right.

I will be placing a NEW application in for the clan, and if it is so deemed by the members I would like a 2nd chance to re-build the friendships and trust that you all once had in me. The best place for me to start is at the very foundation. I plan on using some of the same old bricks as before, but I will craft this friendship on a better foundation and better mortar.

~Neo

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
Re: Just a Link Thread
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2006, 08:42:59 am »
Cool.  If Cosmo keeps deleting you, I'm sure it's for a reason.  You might call him.
Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well. For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done; I pray thee God for forgiveness.