Author Topic: GN:EF Clan closing its doors.  (Read 2785 times)

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
    • G33X Nexus Entertainment
GN:EF Clan closing its doors.
« on: March 29, 2006, 01:43:20 am »
Well, because of an incident that happened regarding Reynard, I have had to step in and take some action with GN:EF. First off, I am now directly controlling it. Secondly, The CS branch is going to be shut down, unless there is enough support from the few remaining CS playing members. Thirdly, It is now Invitation Only. I don't want to just oust everyone, but GN:EF meant something to me, not just another clan name, or a tag. It means that I feel like I want to play with and be a team with the other members. I couldn't say that, since it was mostly a CS clan, and I can't.

Now, should anyone feel they really want to be a part of GN:EF, talk to me over PM. I'll think about it, and I'll see. But for now, GN:EF is closed. Once everyone who's still interested has PM'ed me, I'll post a new member list. I'll also revise things, and make it fit more of what I want it to fit.

Oh, and no information is to be given about what happened with Neo on these forums. I will delete any posts discussing it. It's not for public domain. Talk about it somewhere else.

--Chris
« Last Edit: April 03, 2006, 03:11:58 pm by whitelynx »
"Just because my math may tell lies doesn't mean that I don't understand the quantum mechanics of it all." --Caenus

The popular videogame "Doom" is based loosely around the time Satan borrowed two bucks from Vin Diesel and forgot to pay him back.

"In the beginning there was nothing. And it exploded." --Terry Pratchett