Author Topic: Morgul, whitelynx on Spring Break  (Read 5257 times)

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
    • G33X Nexus Entertainment
Morgul, whitelynx on Spring Break
« on: March 26, 2006, 10:42:55 pm »
Well, incase you haven't figured it out yet, myself and whitelynx are on spring break. I'm currently in New Jersey (with my new laptop, which is simply w00t!) and whitelynx is (currently) at his parent's house. I will be returning thursday evening, and possible be getting online randomly in the venings... as soon as I have gaim/xchat installed on this machine.... I will also be looking at doing development when I get back, but no promises. Caenus and I are also (semi) working on the wonderful character design side of things, which should make everything very interesting.

Well, have fun, and keep working without us! (This means you, cplan! ;) :-p)

--Chris

P.S. contingencyplan: Just kidding!
"Just because my math may tell lies doesn't mean that I don't understand the quantum mechanics of it all." --Caenus

The popular videogame "Doom" is based loosely around the time Satan borrowed two bucks from Vin Diesel and forgot to pay him back.

"In the beginning there was nothing. And it exploded." --Terry Pratchett

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
Re: Morgul, whitelynx on Spring Break
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2006, 01:51:08 am »
Ah, crud . . . now he's gonna be working on precursors when we could be doing other things . . . like going to see incredible movies like V for Vendetta.

(p.s. V for Vendetta may well be one of the best movies of this year - DAMN it was AWESOME)
« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 02:51:49 pm by Caenus »
Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well. For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done; I pray thee God for forgiveness.

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2006, 07:39:35 pm »
I keep hearing that. I fully plan on seeing it.... maybe not while it's in theaters... depends on cash flow.

--Chris
"Just because my math may tell lies doesn't mean that I don't understand the quantum mechanics of it all." --Caenus

The popular videogame "Doom" is based loosely around the time Satan borrowed two bucks from Vin Diesel and forgot to pay him back.

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2006, 02:08:01 am »
5 bucks is a cash flow problem?
Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well. For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done; I pray thee God for forgiveness.

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2006, 02:47:49 am »
Yup.

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2006, 09:41:06 am »
That's just sad.  I'm sure you could come up with a way to earn 5 bucks.

*grins an evil grin*

I'm sure you could make almost a thousand a night if you had no dignity . . . ;D

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2006, 01:35:06 am »
I have no dignity. Never have. Still don't earn money. :P

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2006, 01:50:24 am »
Dude . . . in New York . . . surely you could find a 5000 dollar john . . . ;D
« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 02:51:12 pm by Caenus »