Poll

Do you think Contingencyplan will get shot while in LA?

No. Chuck Norris is from Texas too.
0 (0%)
No, Bullets are just a government conspiracy.
1 (14.3%)
Eh, don't care. Friggin hick.
0 (0%)
Yes, LA's a tough city.
0 (0%)
Yes, his fucking white cracker ass is gunna get snuffed!
4 (57.1%)
OMGWTFH4XZORZ! N00b! (Yes.)
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: March 18, 2006, 09:03:00 am

Author Topic: Contingencyplan's Survival?  (Read 6182 times)

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
    • G33X Nexus Entertainment
Contingencyplan's Survival?
« on: March 11, 2006, 09:03:00 am »
Just a litte fun while Contingencyplan is away.
"Just because my math may tell lies doesn't mean that I don't understand the quantum mechanics of it all." --Caenus

The popular videogame "Doom" is based loosely around the time Satan borrowed two bucks from Vin Diesel and forgot to pay him back.

"In the beginning there was nothing. And it exploded." --Terry Pratchett

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
Re: Contingencyplan's Survival?
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2006, 10:09:39 am »
Damn . . . I wish I could vote twice.
Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well. For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done; I pray thee God for forgiveness.

Offline Infernal

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2006, 09:36:03 pm »
Hehe hes gonna get owned OWNED!!

Yesterday We Obeyed Kings And Bent Our Necks To Emperors. Today We Kneel Only To Truth - Kahlil Gibran

Offline contingencyplan

• Villain
  • Admiral
  • Must I sin once, and repent forever?
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2006, 12:55:18 pm »
Geez, thanks for the vote of confidence guys!

Fortunately, our neighborhood was pretty safe as far as I could tell - nobody ever felt in any danger here (though that was a concern at some of the other sites we had people at). It was freaking cool to see the hispanic culture around there, though - makes me really want to consider living in / around LA when I'm done with school.
We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true. 
    ~Robert Wilensky

It is not bigotry to be certain we are right; but it is bigotry to be unable to imagine how we might possibly have gone wrong.
    ~GK Chesterton

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction.
    ~Blaise Pascal

Offline xofelf

• Grand Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2006, 02:33:31 pm »
i wish i had read this sooner....i would have voted and it would have counted. oh well. my vote is none of the above it is this: No he shouldn't die.......unless the person who set this poll up and the person who killed him died too.......which i would hate to happen.
By the way some of the reasons i'm being nice to plan is cuz he helped me with my research paper, he has a tower(don't ask or try to pervert it), he's funny, and to throw a random one that i don't even know if it's true--he's cute. or at least, i hope he is. *grin* ;D ;)
~Erica~

"if at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you"

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2006, 01:54:07 am »
In that scrawny, pale, computer dork kinda way . . . I can see it.
Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well. For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done; I pray thee God for forgiveness.

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2006, 09:33:21 pm »
Cplan's scrawny? Wow. Unlike me, who's built like a linebacker with a beer gut. Still, I emmit enough nerdium radiation, to be repulsive to the ladies... and most respectable people.
"Just because my math may tell lies doesn't mean that I don't understand the quantum mechanics of it all." --Caenus

The popular videogame "Doom" is based loosely around the time Satan borrowed two bucks from Vin Diesel and forgot to pay him back.

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2006, 12:27:16 am »
Yeah, I've got that SOLID build too.  I like to think of myself as a teddy bear . . . and I somehow managed to block my nerdium radiation. 

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2006, 11:47:28 am »
Oh, I am a teddy bear. A "I'll rip your face off if you upset me.... OHH! Shiney!" teddy bear.. but still. :-p

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2006, 12:16:16 pm »
Heh - ADHD with a bit of bipolar . . .

Offline xofelf

• Grand Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2006, 07:37:01 am »
dude....that is exactly him! you're so smart Cae!
~Erica~

"if at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you"

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2006, 07:38:02 am »
;D

Heh . . . and according to your brother . . . dead sexy!  (too bad I'm already taken)

Offline Chii

• Resident Innocent
  • Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2006, 11:24:13 am »
Cplan's scrawny? Wow. Unlike me, who's built like a linebacker with a beer gut. Still, I emmit enough nerdium radiation, to be repulsive to the ladies... and most respectable people.

I don't find you repulsive!! Your a cute teddy bear!!! *hugs* :-D :-D MY Teddy Bear.
~*< Believe in yourself and all things are possible >*~

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2006, 11:37:02 am »
Thank you.  Although you might wanna beware my fiancee . . . she might have to kill you now. ;D

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2006, 11:54:50 am »
Thank you.  Although you might wanna beware my fiancee . . . she might have to kill you now. ;D

Caenus, you really need to reread that. She was talking about me. (The quote's from my post, and it even says 'morgul').

Silly Caenus, trix are for n00bs!