Author Topic: Radio show  (Read 4166 times)

Offline Infernal

• Captain
    • View Profile
Radio show
« on: March 06, 2006, 08:24:09 pm »
Just had my first radio show monday (89.1 fm) and now im makin up my new playlist for next monday ( =, tell me what you guys think i should have on it.

Only thing is i like to keep all the songs the same style, which is rock and kinda oldies (Nothing after 1995 or so hehe)

Yesterday We Obeyed Kings And Bent Our Necks To Emperors. Today We Kneel Only To Truth - Kahlil Gibran

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
    • G33X Nexus Entertainment
Re: Radio show
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2006, 09:31:45 pm »
Billy Idol - White Wedding
ZZTop - La Grange
B52's - Love Shack
ZZTop - Maniac Mechanic
ACDC - TNT

I could go on... but those were at the top of my playlist ;)

Also, There should be a blurb about Precursors. ;) Make it something like:

"Ever wanted to create your own universe? Interested in Game Design? The Seventh Game: Precursors is a MMORPG currently under development. They are looking for people willing to do modeling, design, universe creation, and most importantly, C++ coding. Experiance with CrystalSpace recommended. If you're interested, got to http://forums.g33xnexus.com and sign up. Even if you're not interested in helping, but want to check the place out, go there, and meet a bunch of crazy, fun geeks."

Something like that. Then, maybe we can get Caenus (and possibly myself) to do some radio commercials... That would be sweet!

--Chris
"Just because my math may tell lies doesn't mean that I don't understand the quantum mechanics of it all." --Caenus

The popular videogame "Doom" is based loosely around the time Satan borrowed two bucks from Vin Diesel and forgot to pay him back.

"In the beginning there was nothing. And it exploded." --Terry Pratchett

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2006, 02:35:28 am »
Sweet . . . I haven't done voice over work in years . . . .

Heck yeah, that'd rock.
Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well. For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done; I pray thee God for forgiveness.

Offline Infernal

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2006, 03:16:42 pm »
hehe kk ill do a blurp (=

-

Yeah it would be sweet though if one of you prerecorded it, cuz then trevor won't realize it's not a song or something if he doesn't hear ma voice sayin it =p.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2006, 03:21:54 pm by Infernal »

Yesterday We Obeyed Kings And Bent Our Necks To Emperors. Today We Kneel Only To Truth - Kahlil Gibran

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2006, 01:43:01 am »
Morgul and I will come up with a script or something - I'll record my half, send it to him, he can play mine, and then overlay his response into it. 
Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well. For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done; I pray thee God for forgiveness.

Offline Infernal

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2006, 07:13:26 pm »
hehe, due dates tmmrow guys =p I can play it next week though i have it every monday.

89.1 WHAB FM ACTON "Takin you back to school!"

Due dates tmmrow cuz im gettin my play list rdy =p.

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2006, 02:10:54 am »
Don't you do this every week?

We're talking about something in the future.

Offline Infernal

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2006, 02:44:58 pm »
every week

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2006, 09:07:07 pm »
Okay, then we'll put one together for a future set.