Author Topic: AGWEGIANIEW  (Read 3845 times)

Neo

AGWEGIANIEW
« on: March 06, 2006, 10:21:15 am »
dsaobvnjadbnvjlawgowenvklanwgnobwiajkfbawWORKfadsjvbwangwirenghmvmgenvajkwngoivewnvanrgfpaewnopawnpvwanopvnwoemgviprewanojbvnoewjgbnoipewnvaeoinregibnwaAssholesasdglibawgbnevoiganoiewjvaipjneowamnopegmwagnv jawnemngiwanopegfmwa gja oegj opeipjw2ip1@!$12($ !#@u5 ;amdg a932u5923q@#T924ht3qjnth32219htiandfklzDnlkaVCNiewhfopamwdmngewmi ajroaregj earopoipjaoipea gopejp ojUnderpaidadgfadsjbvngorewgbnoeauijrhngbwvafeiaoiew fjijr283yu4124#@$(#@!7t2hgaidgtnaq2o3ihto32ihngwaoi3htoi32hanoitan3oiqtnoiqh2toiang38thnoin83wahtoiw4angoieng

RAISE HELL!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
    • G33X Nexus Entertainment
Re: AGWEGIANIEW
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2006, 10:46:51 am »
*holds up hell* Now, what do I do with it?
"Just because my math may tell lies doesn't mean that I don't understand the quantum mechanics of it all." --Caenus

The popular videogame "Doom" is based loosely around the time Satan borrowed two bucks from Vin Diesel and forgot to pay him back.

"In the beginning there was nothing. And it exploded." --Terry Pratchett

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2006, 12:05:32 pm »
Throw it at Chick-Fil-A corporate.

Heh, I hear you Reynard . . . I only just recently broke 6/hr.
Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well. For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done; I pray thee God for forgiveness.

Neo

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2006, 09:07:00 pm »
>_< This morning ice, tea, and coffie all didn't work. Also I was the only one scedualed to unload and put up truck... Last week we had TWO 300 box orders. We only order that much around Christmass, and low and behold the truck size is normal, So there is no room for aNyThInG!

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2006, 02:36:38 am »
*feels your pain*

Been there . . . done that . . . got the T-shirt.
Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well. For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done; I pray thee God for forgiveness.

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
    • G33X Nexus Entertainment
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2006, 12:27:36 pm »
...and the hat, and the socks, and the pants, and the...
"Just because my math may tell lies doesn't mean that I don't understand the quantum mechanics of it all." --Caenus

The popular videogame "Doom" is based loosely around the time Satan borrowed two bucks from Vin Diesel and forgot to pay him back.

"In the beginning there was nothing. And it exploded." --Terry Pratchett

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2006, 12:58:14 pm »
yup

I'll be praying for you, Reynard.