Author Topic: CALVINBALL!!!  (Read 17839 times)

Offline Guardian

• Watching Over You
  • Captain
  • Watching over you.
    • View Profile
    • www.deviantart.com
Re: CALVINBALL!!!
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2008, 09:11:31 pm »
 :calvin: Calvin takes hold of the Polo Mallet of Justice and knocks the ball out of hobbes' grip. earning 3 points via mallet interception rule 14, paragraph 6, word 5. Hobbes must now travel through time setting right what once went wrong and every leap hoping it's the leap home. Calvin grabs the ball and darts to the tree of infamy.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 06:05:40 pm by Guardian »
Peace is a lie, There is only Passion
Through Passion I gain Strength
Through Strength I gain Power
Through Power I gain Victory
Through Victory my chains are broken

The world of man must come to a quick, decisive end. Lest we waste our time on you any longer. ~The Fallen Angel
Falling from grace isn't nearly as painful as surviving the impact. ~The Tormented Angel

Neo

« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2008, 09:38:04 pm »
 :hobbes: uses the Bad A$$ Mother F@#ker-y once more, knocking the cardboard box in the yard which promptly turns into a time machine. He goes back in time, but rather than correcting the 'mistake' he instead changes the rules of Calvin ball rule 14 paragraph 6, word 5 to instead to give him five points by default upon Calvin using the Polo Mallet of Justice.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 09:39:46 pm by Reynard »

Offline Guardian

• Watching Over You
  • Captain
  • Watching over you.
    • View Profile
    • www.deviantart.com
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2008, 09:54:16 pm »
Calvin struts over the goal with the calvin ball scoring triple points for coolness factor. Hobbes must wear 3 inch thick bottlecap lenses to emphasize the coolness factor.
Peace is a lie, There is only Passion
Through Passion I gain Strength
Through Strength I gain Power
Through Power I gain Victory
Through Victory my chains are broken

The world of man must come to a quick, decisive end. Lest we waste our time on you any longer. ~The Fallen Angel
Falling from grace isn't nearly as painful as surviving the impact. ~The Tormented Angel

Offline xofelf

• Grand Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2008, 01:48:08 pm »
 :hobbes: Puts on the glasses gladly while at the same time putting on a plaid shirt and khakis thus gaining 3.14 points due to the nerd attire rule. Calvin must now state pi in it's complete form.
~Erica~

"if at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you"

Offline Corthos

• Captain
  • Querie: Does your brain fuction, meatbag?
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2009, 11:49:06 pm »
:calvin: Recites Pi to such a degree that the ears of bystanders bleed from sheer boredom, gaining the "Deafening Boredom" multiplier. He grabs the ball, and scores 10 points.

Offline xofelf

• Grand Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2009, 04:35:12 pm »
 :hobbes: collects the blood from the bystanders and gives it to the Red Cross thus stealing half of Calvin's points due to the weird charity demonstration.
~Erica~

"if at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you"

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
    • G33X Nexus Entertainment
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2019, 09:39:26 pm »
I have locked this topic, since Caenus has passed away. (God, that's an awkward thing to write, even this many years later.)

Since I am going to be trying to breath some life into these old forums, I will be continuing the game in another thread.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2019, 09:57:09 pm by Morgul »
"Just because my math may tell lies doesn't mean that I don't understand the quantum mechanics of it all." --Caenus

The popular videogame "Doom" is based loosely around the time Satan borrowed two bucks from Vin Diesel and forgot to pay him back.

"In the beginning there was nothing. And it exploded." --Terry Pratchett