Author Topic: Concept sketches  (Read 2017 times)

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
    • G33X Nexus Entertainment
Concept sketches
« on: February 27, 2006, 03:25:15 pm »
Here are a few concept sketches I got from my friend Cory. The first two are conepts for the GikDaa, the last one is a initial concept for a Grey. Now, for those of you wo don't think that thing's freaky, keep in mind, it's not done, and that's an average Grey. Not a warrior. Plus, he's not drawn the teeth, and claws. However, I will point out that the eye closeup is to show that there eyes are *very* expressive. So, just by changing that, it could take on a whole new creep factor.

[edit:] for clarity, the first sketch is an early version of the one below it. Just to see the progression.

--Chris
« Last Edit: February 27, 2006, 03:30:46 pm by morgul »
"Just because my math may tell lies doesn't mean that I don't understand the quantum mechanics of it all." --Caenus

The popular videogame "Doom" is based loosely around the time Satan borrowed two bucks from Vin Diesel and forgot to pay him back.

"In the beginning there was nothing. And it exploded." --Terry Pratchett

Offline ryguy_1617

• 3d Modeler
  • Commodore
    • View Profile
    • http://flashcubestudios.com
Re: Concept sketches
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2006, 03:45:48 pm »
Whoa, that is looking like some seriously nice stuff...but aren't the GikDaa supposed to be more of a reptilian race...or was that just a suggestion or what?

*EDIT*: my bad...after talking to morgul I learned that that was actually the NorAelians..hehe ;D
« Last Edit: February 27, 2006, 04:12:06 pm by ryguy_1617 »