Author Topic: Starcraft Broodwar Clan!  (Read 3874 times)

Offline Keith

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Starcraft Broodwar Clan!
« on: February 07, 2006, 09:24:44 pm »
We should have a SC:BW clan cause I have seen some ppl posting about SC, so i thought we should have a SC clan.

I am a pretty good mapmaker and okay at melee.

I don't know what bots are out there to make a clan channel but I bet we could find one.

Ohh yea I dont have CS so thats another reason why I think we should have a SC clan :P

Tags: GNEF-(name) ?

Neo

Re: Starcraft Broodwar Clan!
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2006, 08:11:42 am »
It's sorta already in the works. Guardian mainly plays WarCraft III on B.net They have the same channel system for all games (except WoW). I was planning on haveing him head it up. So, basicaly we could get a channel on B.net named GNEF and put up our bots. However, Guardian uses his dad's computer so we'd need someone else to leave the bot in the channel to auto-kick floods and all that. You could co-lead it if you wanted in the clan. It would be both of you up on b.net. What'dya think? A LONG time ago I used to be in a BW clan that did WCIII as well, it was clan LW (channel is xlw or lw) and it was kewl. That clan has passed away. But you're right, a B.net section on GN:EF would be good.

~Reynard

Offline PieceMaker

• GN:EF Subcommander
  • Captain
  • I'm behind you. No really, look... Haha...shmuck!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2006, 12:06:48 pm »
So that's where you got the LW from.
The true hacker almost always accuses the non-hacker of doing the hacking. - PieceMaker

Offline Guardian

• Watching Over You
  • Captain
  • Watching over you.
    • View Profile
    • www.deviantart.com
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2006, 02:25:53 am »
Yes indeed, the fabled LW_Neo, a commander of starcraft in his own right and while I have never personally faced him in WCIII... well, i'd rather not personally. ^_^' Well, heading up a WCIII division does sound interesting but wasn't the original topic about StarCraft?... ::)
Peace is a lie, There is only Passion
Through Passion I gain Strength
Through Strength I gain Power
Through Power I gain Victory
Through Victory my chains are broken

The world of man must come to a quick, decisive end. Lest we waste our time on you any longer. ~The Fallen Angel
Falling from grace isn't nearly as painful as surviving the impact. ~The Tormented Angel

Neo

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2006, 11:13:55 am »
Well, not many people play BW anymore. But you may have noticed in the channel some people are on BW, diablo, and also on WCIII. The channel system is the same, and that's where alot of the clan activity on B.NET happens. So, we could do all of them at the same time with little effort.

~Reynard

Offline Guardian

• Watching Over You
  • Captain
  • Watching over you.
    • View Profile
    • www.deviantart.com
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2006, 02:42:58 pm »
Well either way, to start a clan in the battle.net we needed how many people to begin with? I'm not sure we got enough people playing those games.
Peace is a lie, There is only Passion
Through Passion I gain Strength
Through Strength I gain Power
Through Power I gain Victory
Through Victory my chains are broken

The world of man must come to a quick, decisive end. Lest we waste our time on you any longer. ~The Fallen Angel
Falling from grace isn't nearly as painful as surviving the impact. ~The Tormented Angel

Offline ryguy_1617

• 3d Modeler
  • Commodore
    • View Profile
    • http://flashcubestudios.com
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2006, 02:45:59 pm »
I play starcraft :D...if that makes any difference.

Offline Keith

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2006, 06:38:05 pm »
Well either way, to start a clan in the battle.net we needed how many people to begin with? I'm not sure we got enough people playing those games.

Once people find out there is a GNE starcraft clan, Im sure they will gladly join. Number of members doesn't matter in a new clan. I used to have a mapmaking group with only 4 members ;) but I guess thats not really a clan :P