Author Topic: Experiment  (Read 3362 times)

Neo

Experiment
« on: February 19, 2006, 01:16:26 pm »
I've got a little test to do here. I am going to post one word. Then Guardian is going to post a word single word and I would like to more people to decode the next two words in the patern. We can do this as many times as it takes to get the correct patern.

Word 1.

Foxtrot

Offline Guardian

• Watching Over You
  • Captain
  • Watching over you.
    • View Profile
    • www.deviantart.com
Re: Experiment
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2006, 02:45:21 pm »
Uniform  ::)
Peace is a lie, There is only Passion
Through Passion I gain Strength
Through Strength I gain Power
Through Power I gain Victory
Through Victory my chains are broken

The world of man must come to a quick, decisive end. Lest we waste our time on you any longer. ~The Fallen Angel
Falling from grace isn't nearly as painful as surviving the impact. ~The Tormented Angel

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2006, 04:50:42 pm »
Charlie, Kilo

C'mon guys . . . phonetics?  gimme something hard.
Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well. For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done; I pray thee God for forgiveness.

Neo

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2006, 05:35:42 pm »
LOL, we all know where Caenus' mind is.

~Reyanrd LOL And here I thought it would be a challenge.

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2006, 01:54:05 am »
I'm a military brat, dude.  I used to live in a nineteenth century colonial home ON BASE. 

Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well. For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done; I pray thee God for forgiveness.

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
    • G33X Nexus Entertainment
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2006, 02:20:08 am »
Wow. I would be very impressed if I wasn't so tired. Serious, I can hardly walk I'm so out of it. Fuck, i've got a quix in the mornign too... Oh, fucking cock grommets!

--Sirch
"Just because my math may tell lies doesn't mean that I don't understand the quantum mechanics of it all." --Caenus

The popular videogame "Doom" is based loosely around the time Satan borrowed two bucks from Vin Diesel and forgot to pay him back.

"In the beginning there was nothing. And it exploded." --Terry Pratchett