Author Topic: what song is stuck in ur head  (Read 3522 times)

Offline Infernal

• Captain
    • View Profile
what song is stuck in ur head
« on: February 06, 2006, 07:53:10 pm »
sympathy for the devil is stuck in mine (=.
  Just like every cop is a criminal
 n all the sinners. saints
as heads is tails jst call me lucifer
cuz i have a need of sum restaint
so if you meet me have some courtesy
some sympathy n some taste
use all your well learned politesse
or I'll lay your soul to waste!

Yesterday We Obeyed Kings And Bent Our Necks To Emperors. Today We Kneel Only To Truth - Kahlil Gibran

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
Re: what song is stuck in ur head
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2006, 02:03:14 am »
Pleased to meet you!  Won't you guess my name!!

DAMN IT INFERNAL!!!

Nah, I've got that Rage Against the Machine song "Then Came the Shot" or whatever the hell it's called from the end credits of The Matrix stuck in mine.
Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well. For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done; I pray thee God for forgiveness.

Offline Infernal

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2006, 02:20:09 pm »
hehe catchy song and its
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name
 ;)

Yesterday We Obeyed Kings And Bent Our Necks To Emperors. Today We Kneel Only To Truth - Kahlil Gibran

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2006, 02:42:09 pm »
I'm not a huge stones fan, so I could only go off of what I'd heard on the radio.
Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well. For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done; I pray thee God for forgiveness.

Offline Infernal

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2006, 02:51:08 pm »
haha, I mainly know it well because guns and roses made a cover for it which I was addicted to (=, wanna play cs caenus?

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2006, 07:43:46 pm »
Heh, if I had seen that when you posted it I wouldn't have been able to.  I spent the day booking the church for my wedding and running all sorts of errands.