Author Topic: Clans  (Read 7392 times)

Offline xofelf

• Grand Admiral
    • View Profile
Clans
« on: January 25, 2006, 11:16:27 am »
okay....i have a question...what's the clans and which does what and all that good stuff about htem....i'm a bit confused
~Erica~

"if at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you"

Offline PieceMaker

• GN:EF Subcommander
  • Captain
  • I'm behind you. No really, look... Haha...shmuck!
    • View Profile
Re: Clans
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2006, 11:33:46 am »
They are both Counter-Strike clans. The reason we have two of them is because they are both sister clans. GoRC -- Geeks of the Round Circle -- was the first one but we were growing too fast. Now I'm not sure if this is how it goes but, when Morgul found out about it, he thought it would be nice to start a second clan for GNE to play CS and to test Precursors. That's what GN:EF -- G33x Nexus: Elite Force or G33x Nexus: Elite Forces one of those -- is for. The reason we have the GoRC clan under clans is because we are still related and like to hang out in each others forums. Does that explain it?
The true hacker almost always accuses the non-hacker of doing the hacking. - PieceMaker

Offline xofelf

• Grand Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2006, 11:35:13 am »
Yeah...pretty much......thanks!
~Erica~

Offline PieceMaker

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2006, 12:49:48 pm »
Glad to help.
The true hacker almost always accuses the non-hacker of doing the hacking. - PieceMaker

Neo

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2006, 01:02:03 pm »
Stop hacking piece.

~Reynard

Offline PieceMaker

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2006, 01:06:41 pm »
You're just jealous that I answered HER post first. Anyway, Reynard, remember $girl? If you do, think of it this way, $girl=16, Reynard=18. If Reynard comes within 200 feet of $girl, Reynard equals pedofile and changes address to the nearest prison. :D I would have typed out the code, but I have things to do.

Offline xofelf

• Grand Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2006, 01:08:50 pm »
only if i press charges.....i don't think i will though because in french reynard means fox and that's my last name so i would be incriminating a relative......
~Erica~

Offline PieceMaker

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2006, 01:41:53 pm »
So that's why he changed from Neo to Reynard. Slick move NEO!!!

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2006, 02:21:03 pm »
Not only that, the 200 feet rule only applies if you're a convicted statutory rapist.  Otherwise, I'd have been sued by all 673 people in my high school during my senior year. 
Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well. For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done; I pray thee God for forgiveness.

Offline PieceMaker

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2006, 02:37:43 pm »
Oh crap, didn't think about that. Oh well, I'm sure that they would make an acception for Neo.

Neo

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2006, 03:23:12 pm »
Unfortunatly that also means that If I date her then I would be dating a family member. O.o

Ah, to keep the name reynard and, well you know, and not be sued OR to go back to neo and spend my life with statuatory charges.

Dessisions Dessisions.

~Reynard

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2006, 03:59:57 pm »
Heh, nah, statutory only works if you actually have sex with her.

*checks his virgin-o-meter*

Nah, you're good.
Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well. For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done; I pray thee God for forgiveness.

Neo

« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2006, 04:41:07 pm »
And another topic has been made to be off: Special thanks to Reynard

Offline xofelf

• Grand Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2006, 10:49:48 am »
okay reynard....no matter who you "do" you are still related to them....so there....*blows raspberry at reynard* I win.....always! *grin*
~Erica~

Neo

« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2006, 11:14:21 am »
Win all technicalities you are correct. Adam and Eve, then through Noa's family. Super uber 1337 distant relatives. In that case, time and place tinyelf, time and place...

~Reynard

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2006, 01:18:16 pm »
We're all cousins!

Ewwwww . . . I don't wanna think about what that implies.

Nah, actually genetic diversity could easily be accounted for even though we all descend from Adam and Eve.  But that's another discussion for another place.

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
    • G33X Nexus Entertainment
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2006, 04:53:22 pm »
No, this is not right. I'm not related to ANYONE. see, I'm the result of spontaneus human existance. So There.

Oh, and Neo. Do yourself a favor, and don't take my sister. Trust me.
"Just because my math may tell lies doesn't mean that I don't understand the quantum mechanics of it all." --Caenus

The popular videogame "Doom" is based loosely around the time Satan borrowed two bucks from Vin Diesel and forgot to pay him back.

"In the beginning there was nothing. And it exploded." --Terry Pratchett

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2006, 07:57:40 pm »
Morgul spawned from underneath a rock in central park.

Heh, I think I smell a funny story about morgul getting his ass kicked by his little sis.

Offline PieceMaker

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2006, 08:47:29 pm »
Ha, nice one Cae. You know what, we should have a thread for stupid stories like that.

Offline xofelf

• Grand Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2006, 10:50:16 am »
Please make a story! I want to know exactly how i kicked Chris's ass! I would be fun, but complicated and i would be bruised and sore in tons of unmentionable places....i am NOT impliying ANYTHING!!!! But, i hate to tell you Rey, but my schedule is pretty full right now so you'll probally have to wait 6 months or so.....lots of things to "do"....*grin*
~Erica~