Author Topic: Forums Upgraded!  (Read 2874 times)

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
    • G33X Nexus Entertainment
Forums Upgraded!
« on: January 22, 2006, 11:11:09 am »
Today, at around noon, I personally upgraded the forums to SMF 1.1 RC2. This is the last release canidate SMF is going to release before marking 1.1 as 'golden'. Doesn't bug me, since 1.1RC1 was great, and this new version seems ever better.

That being said, our default theme seems to have... issues. Nothing major, but I notice that there are now outlines where there shouldn't be. I'm not sure why; I'll look into it. However, everything seems faster, and all in all, I think it's a good change. However, if you find a bug, let me know, and I'll report it to the SMF guys, and get it fixed.

Thanks, and enjoy!
"Just because my math may tell lies doesn't mean that I don't understand the quantum mechanics of it all." --Caenus

The popular videogame "Doom" is based loosely around the time Satan borrowed two bucks from Vin Diesel and forgot to pay him back.

"In the beginning there was nothing. And it exploded." --Terry Pratchett

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
Re: Forums Upgraded!
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2006, 12:29:45 pm »
It's one of three values:

alink vlink link

it's an html issue.
Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well. For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done; I pray thee God for forgiveness.