Author Topic: Do You Think I Can Make It???  (Read 3810 times)

Offline [GoRC]STALION

• Lieutenant
  • Idle and Support [ #SKD ] on [ Gamesurge.net ]
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace... Idle and Support [ #SKD ] on [ Gamesurge.net ]
Do You Think I Can Make It???
« on: January 18, 2006, 11:12:06 am »
Hey once i make it to twenty post and i put in an application.. do you think i will be able to get into GN:EF??? i mean i am in[GoRC] and im a really good CS player.. and i am a good suporter! ;D

i have been wanting to get into GN:EF for a while... the only problem is that im grounded so i wont get my comp back till my grades come back up...  :)

*BUT! for every hour i study... i get an hour on the ye ol comp teh next day... (OR I CAN SAVE UP ALL OF MY TIME AND USE IT ALL AT ONCE!)*

So do you think i will be able to get in once i make an application??? (just out of curiosity...)
Idle and Support [ #SKD ] on [ Gamesurge.net ]

Offline PieceMaker

• GN:EF Subcommander
  • Captain
  • I'm behind you. No really, look... Haha...shmuck!
    • View Profile
Re: Do You Think I Can Make It???
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2006, 11:17:51 am »
I wouldn't have any problems with it. I like the way you've conducted yourself in GoRC and I don't see any problem with it. The only thing is, if you join us, you will no longer be a part of GoRC. Sorry.
The true hacker almost always accuses the non-hacker of doing the hacking. - PieceMaker

Offline [GoRC]STALION

• Lieutenant
  • Idle and Support [ #SKD ] on [ Gamesurge.net ]
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace... Idle and Support [ #SKD ] on [ Gamesurge.net ]
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2006, 11:26:18 am »
y if i make it into GN:EF i cant be apart of [GoRC] any more???
Idle and Support [ #SKD ] on [ Gamesurge.net ]

Offline PieceMaker

• GN:EF Subcommander
  • Captain
  • I'm behind you. No really, look... Haha...shmuck!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2006, 11:44:18 am »
Just put it this way. We are now sister clans that hate each other in CS. And the only reason Dawn will remain both is because he is the owner of the server and can do whatever he want's. We are trying to make them two seperate clans.
The true hacker almost always accuses the non-hacker of doing the hacking. - PieceMaker

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2006, 12:28:35 pm »
you can still be in gorc, but admin is gonna be restricted to one clan or the other.
Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well. For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done; I pray thee God for forgiveness.

Offline contingencyplan

• Villain
  • Admiral
  • Must I sin once, and repent forever?
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2006, 01:10:09 am »
you can still be in gorc, but admin is gonna be restricted to one clan or the other.

Phew - thought this misconception was going to go unanswered. If you join GN:EF, then you can stay in GoRC, and vice versa. Admin is restricted to one or the other.

One thing - I saw the thread (it's late and I don't want to look it up) on the GoRC forums where y'all were discussing people wearing the tags of another clan on GoRC servers. So how do we handle that? Should people pick one or the other as a main clan, or what?
We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true. 
    ~Robert Wilensky

It is not bigotry to be certain we are right; but it is bigotry to be unable to imagine how we might possibly have gone wrong.
    ~GK Chesterton

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction.
    ~Blaise Pascal

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2006, 01:51:49 am »
Well, here's the thing - if you're in both you do the following:

When you're on gorc server, you wear gorc tag.

When you're on GNE server, you wear GN:EF tag.

You must adhere to these rules rather strictly - no saying "well, I think I'm gonna be gorc today and gne tomorrow".
Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well. For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done; I pray thee God for forgiveness.

Offline contingencyplan

• Villain
  • Admiral
  • Must I sin once, and repent forever?
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2006, 09:24:00 am »
Okay, I think that will work.
We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true. 
    ~Robert Wilensky

It is not bigotry to be certain we are right; but it is bigotry to be unable to imagine how we might possibly have gone wrong.
    ~GK Chesterton

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction.
    ~Blaise Pascal