Linked Events

• Scheduled End of HUD Contest: January 28, 2006

Author Topic: You got 2 weeks!  (Read 2664 times)

Offline contingencyplan

• Villain
  • Ivory-Tower Theorist
  • Admiral
  • Must I sin once, and repent forever?
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
You got 2 weeks!
« on: January 17, 2006, 12:24:17 am »
Okay, everybody - I've noticed a HUGE slack-off of HUD contest submissions of late. If you want to get yours in, you should get started NOW. All you arteests, I want to see something from everybody. That means you, Cosmo, Trendykill, Reynard, MayorPhill, ryguy, National_Cookie, and whoever else I forgot because it's late and I feel like crap. And remember, you can send in multiple submissions (that don't even remotely look similar - that's how we'd prefer it, actually). So get to work, dammit!

(Note to morgul: We might should see about a reward for those who submit - maybe a special title, like "Official Art Contributor" or something if they submit more than, say, 2 or 3. Note this is a note, not an official policy statement - that's up to morgul.)

*This message brought to you by one of your loving forum admins. :)*
We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true. 
    ~Robert Wilensky

It is not bigotry to be certain we are right; but it is bigotry to be unable to imagine how we might possibly have gone wrong.
    ~GK Chesterton

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction.
    ~Blaise Pascal

Neo

Re: You got 2 weeks!
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2006, 09:24:04 pm »
Shhh, I like it this way.

~Reynard