Author Topic: G33X Nexus T-shirts  (Read 5985 times)

Offline Oceanus

• Commander
    • View Profile
G33X Nexus T-shirts
« on: January 12, 2006, 07:55:04 pm »
Simple Logo and Design.

Logo and such can and will probably be changed depending on feedback. Suggest some changes and if you want pictures changed. Just tell me and I will se what can be done.

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
Re: G33X Nexus T-shirts
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2006, 08:18:26 pm »
Sweet.  Can I suggest something?

How about a small breast logo instead of the full size logo on the front?

Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well. For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done; I pray thee God for forgiveness.

Offline Oceanus

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2006, 08:46:46 pm »

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
    • G33X Nexus Entertainment
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2006, 09:33:44 pm »
What about having a Precursors Logo done up for the back? Oh, that reminds me, I need to post all the souce files for making modfying the logo.... Right. I'll get right on that, I swear. :P
"Just because my math may tell lies doesn't mean that I don't understand the quantum mechanics of it all." --Caenus

The popular videogame "Doom" is based loosely around the time Satan borrowed two bucks from Vin Diesel and forgot to pay him back.

"In the beginning there was nothing. And it exploded." --Terry Pratchett

Offline Oceanus

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2006, 09:55:31 pm »
one day :)

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2006, 11:02:29 pm »
I'm digging the breast logo.  I'd definitely buy one of those.
Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well. For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done; I pray thee God for forgiveness.

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
    • G33X Nexus Entertainment
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2006, 11:30:26 pm »
Same here. I'll look into doing some Cafepress stuff once the store goes live. We'll see.
"Just because my math may tell lies doesn't mean that I don't understand the quantum mechanics of it all." --Caenus

The popular videogame "Doom" is based loosely around the time Satan borrowed two bucks from Vin Diesel and forgot to pay him back.

"In the beginning there was nothing. And it exploded." --Terry Pratchett

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2006, 10:03:19 am »
Oh, and be sure to make them available in long sleeve tees.  I'd buy a long sleeve black tee before I would a normal tee.

Offline ryguy_1617

• 3d Modeler
  • Commodore
    • View Profile
    • http://flashcubestudios.com
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2006, 10:10:11 am »
Yea. I think that we should make it available in hooded sweatshirts too.  (national cookie: maybe we should try to make some other designs centered more around the precursors logo too....even though I personlly think that I would still like this one better :P)

Neo

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2006, 01:17:23 pm »
How bout the lamda style on the main website? it's the teardrop shape on the link to precursors. I wonder if that looks good for the chest and the other for the back?

~Reynard

Offline Oceanus

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2006, 02:36:11 pm »
I dont to seem emo or antying like that. But I have seen some splat marks with logos on them. Maybe that would be nice on a Long Sleeve Black shirt. :)
Just another concept

I will lower text brightness but before I went any further I was just seing if anyone liked it.

« Last Edit: January 13, 2006, 05:30:44 pm by National_Cookie »

Offline ryguy_1617

• 3d Modeler
  • Commodore
    • View Profile
    • http://flashcubestudios.com
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2006, 03:57:24 pm »
I like very much...:D.  That turned out pretty awesome.

Offline Oceanus

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2006, 06:06:55 pm »
ya. I added another pic to my post.

Offline contingencyplan

• Villain
  • Ivory-Tower Theorist
  • Admiral
  • Must I sin once, and repent forever?
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2006, 10:23:03 pm »
Personally, I like the GNE T-Shirt; not really digging the Precursors one. But then again, who says we can only have one shirt for each aspect?

Also, I think we should look at doing some GN:EF T-Shirts. GoRC might also want to get in on this - have a GoRC store and such where people can buy "official" clan merchandise. Probably won't be a huge thing, but cool nonetheless.
We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true. 
    ~Robert Wilensky

It is not bigotry to be certain we are right; but it is bigotry to be unable to imagine how we might possibly have gone wrong.
    ~GK Chesterton

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction.
    ~Blaise Pascal

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2006, 01:27:28 am »
I'm actually talking to the president of Purplehoodie Productions about designing a personal shirt for me.  I'm sure he could come up with something for each GoRC/GN:EF member if the price is right. 

Mochi

« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2006, 06:04:12 pm »
Thats awesome, did you print all of those shirts national? Just playing...

Offline Oceanus

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2006, 08:26:36 pm »
I havent and I probably wont the way I see things. I dont see any motive to do it. Untill we have come to a final decision on what fans want on a shirt. Maybe a vote of some sort would help. Or maybe a contest. Who knows. :)

Offline contingencyplan

• Villain
  • Ivory-Tower Theorist
  • Admiral
  • Must I sin once, and repent forever?
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2006, 12:36:49 pm »
Well, we can still come up with a T-shirt for current forum members to buy now, and create more designs as time goes on and we add mroe members (and our fanbase grows to gargantuan proportions).

But I agree - polls / votes and contests are good ways of accomplishing this. In Tech's ACM, we've had in past years a T-shirt design contest. Some of them were good, some weren't, but it wss still kinda fun to see the designs.
We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true. 
    ~Robert Wilensky

It is not bigotry to be certain we are right; but it is bigotry to be unable to imagine how we might possibly have gone wrong.
    ~GK Chesterton

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction.
    ~Blaise Pascal