Author Topic: Important Character Bios  (Read 2634 times)

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
    • G33X Nexus Entertainment
Important Character Bios
« on: January 12, 2006, 04:59:32 pm »
Here's a list of Important Characters in the Precursors Universe, and a brief description.

Captain David Case - Captain of the Archigos, main character in The Seventh Game Precursors, Half Sooni, brilliant tactician, one of the few people to achieve the rank of 'Captain' by starting as a fighter pilot. He is one of the best Aces in the league, and an all around great asset. However, he kills with too much ease to be considered completely sane...

Commander Glyse Case - XO of the Archigos, sister to David. Glyse is a Sooni, although that fact isn't known. She is one of the most beautiful women in the entire League, and she knows it. She has a history of being a player, and toying with men. She isn't cruel, and generally doesn't play them off on each other, but she gets bored easily, and constantly compares men to her brother, without telling them that, of course. She is also the most deadly person on the Archigos, and possibly in the League. She is an iron fist in a tight leather glove.

Chief Engineer Trent Lopez - The half Russian, half Spanish Chief Engineer of the Archigos. He is a brilliant engineer, and a typical fowl mouthed Russian. He is also is loyal to a fault; One of his sayings is, "Dying for someone is easy. It doesn't prove your conviction. If you gave a shit, you'd have stood up, and kicked the ass of anyone who challenged you! No, I won't die for my fiends; I'll kill for them."

Lieutenant Louis Capelle - Ops office on the Archigos. He is a computer expert, and a top level hacker. He has some history with the Intelligence Division of the League Navy.. add that to the fact that his parents were Terran, and you see why most peopel don't like him, or trust him.

... There are more, but I'm pressed for time. I will update this soon.
"Just because my math may tell lies doesn't mean that I don't understand the quantum mechanics of it all." --Caenus

The popular videogame "Doom" is based loosely around the time Satan borrowed two bucks from Vin Diesel and forgot to pay him back.

"In the beginning there was nothing. And it exploded." --Terry Pratchett