Author Topic: SERVERS UP!  (Read 4560 times)

Offline Infernal

• Captain
    • View Profile
SERVERS UP!
« on: January 11, 2006, 04:58:12 pm »
WOOT WOOT
GNEF IS OFFICIALLY IN BUISNESS
sooo... Whens admin gonna be given out =D
cya at the server guys

Yesterday We Obeyed Kings And Bent Our Necks To Emperors. Today We Kneel Only To Truth - Kahlil Gibran

Offline PieceMaker

• GN:EF Subcommander
  • Captain
  • I'm behind you. No really, look... Haha...shmuck!
    • View Profile
Re: SERVERS UP!
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2006, 05:18:25 pm »
For those who want to know, the CS IP is: 70.84.117.70:27016. I don't know what the BF2 one is, but I'll find out. :)
The true hacker almost always accuses the non-hacker of doing the hacking. - PieceMaker

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2006, 02:05:17 am »
for now you should be able to set up the GNE config file manually.  I'm gonna work on setting it up so it uses the GNE config to start up.  It's not gonna be interesting.
Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well. For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done; I pray thee God for forgiveness.

Offline PieceMaker

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2006, 10:35:30 am »
Are we still gonna run the same mods as the GoRC server, or are we going to have to compile them ourself?
The true hacker almost always accuses the non-hacker of doing the hacking. - PieceMaker

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2006, 11:31:34 am »
That's what I'm working on.  We're gonna try to be able to run two separate mod lists, it's gonna take a little work since both servers are running the same ./hlds command.
Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well. For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done; I pray thee God for forgiveness.

Offline PieceMaker

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2006, 02:37:31 pm »
Are we going to have the same map file, or are we going to have to upload maps to two different files?

Offline Infernal

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2006, 02:57:05 pm »
well if caenus manages to seperate the mods I might be wroung but you will prob have to upload the maps as well seperatly.

Yesterday We Obeyed Kings And Bent Our Necks To Emperors. Today We Kneel Only To Truth - Kahlil Gibran

Offline Infernal

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2006, 07:37:15 pm »
STEAM_0:0:5364044
..... Just in case you wanna change user.cfg  ::)

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2006, 08:02:33 pm »
If I can get it to split, I'm sure I can get it to read from the same cstrike/maps/ file.

Offline Infernal

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2006, 08:31:27 pm »
oh sweet