Open Discussion > The Wallth Are Thoundproof

Favorite Quotes

(1/51) > >>

xofelf:
Does anyone have any quotes that they love, but don't use in their signature? I know I do! For example: A bumper sticker: Bad cop. No doughnut. And then there's the ever so lovely, Duct tape is like the Force. It has a Dark side and a Light side. And it holds the Universe together. T-shirt.

Add your favorites here please!

Caenus:
Heh, here's another one regarding cops:

"When a police officer says to you, 'gee, son, your eyes look bloodshot.  Have you been drinking?' It's best not to reply with 'gee, officer, your eyes look glazed.  Have you been eating donuts?'"

A few more.

One of the best movie quotes ever comes from Independence Day:
"It's not me!  They're overriding the system!  Oh . . . shit . . . um . . . HIDE."

PieceMaker:
This bumpersticker I would say fits me pretty well: "I'm not suffering from insanity, I'm enjoying every minute of it."

"You are what you eat, don't be a vegetable."

And Cae, although that quote from Independence Day is pretty funny, I think these three are better (it should be obvious what they're from):

Monk: And the Lord spoke, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shalt be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out! Once the number three, being the third number be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thou foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."

and

King Arthur: Now stand aside, worthy adversary.
The Black Knight: 'Tis but a scratch.
King Arthur: A scratch?! Your arm's off.
The Black Knight: No it isn't.
King Arthur: Then what's that then.
The Black Knight: I've had worse.

and

The Black Knight: Right, I'll do you for that.
King Arthur: You'll what?
The Black Knight: Come here.
King Arthur: What are you gonna do, bleed on me?
The Black Knight: I'm invincible!
King Arthur: You're a loony.

and then the website www.despair.com has a lot of funny demotivators.

contingencyplan:
Despair.com is HILARIOUS!

Personal faves from there: Burnout, Regret, Persistence, Beauty (for the "perfect for")...

And my absolute favorite: PESSIMISM!

PieceMaker:
Yea, I think the Beauty one is one of my all time favorites. That and "Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version