Author Topic: xbox 360  (Read 10198 times)

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
Re: xbox 360
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2006, 07:00:53 pm »
One of the best I've ever played.
Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well. For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done; I pray thee God for forgiveness.

Offline Infernal

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2006, 07:10:58 pm »
nice im about to make 130$ so I will buy
1. Wireless controller
2. Gun
3. Halo 2 (my xbox and games got stolen when our house got robbed)
4. Faceplate for 360

With the second controller I can start the first ever xbox 360 Lan party in my town! Its gonna have around 8-16 people call of duty 2! WOOOT anyone who lives in MA pm me and you can comeee.

Yesterday We Obeyed Kings And Bent Our Necks To Emperors. Today We Kneel Only To Truth - Kahlil Gibran

Offline [GoRC]STALION

• Lieutenant
  • Idle and Support [ #SKD ] on [ Gamesurge.net ]
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace... Idle and Support [ #SKD ] on [ Gamesurge.net ]
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2006, 11:35:43 am »
are the rumors true??
 that wen they first came out they burned out after the first six constant hour of game play???
Idle and Support [ #SKD ] on [ Gamesurge.net ]

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2006, 12:14:29 pm »
Some of the first shipment do.  Primarily the core system only stuff.
Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well. For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done; I pray thee God for forgiveness.

Offline Infernal

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2006, 01:42:12 pm »
SHITT! my xbox 360 stopped working ! idk what happend im gona call 18004myxbox GRR

Yesterday We Obeyed Kings And Bent Our Necks To Emperors. Today We Kneel Only To Truth - Kahlil Gibran

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2006, 02:37:00 pm »
AH HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

Sorry for the laughter, I really do feel your pain.

Isn't it ironic though that I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!

Quote from: Caenus
I've had three friends who've had to trade theirs out for a premium because the damn thing just refused to work.

Offline Infernal

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2006, 04:50:58 pm »
not changin for a premium hehe alrdy got a hard drive )= arggg im so pissed have to wait a week 1 day for the box to get here 1 day for xbox 360 to get there 3 days to get fixed )=.

woah man you made a prophesy your should consider being a seer (=.

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2006, 01:56:12 am »
Naw, I just work at a company that deals with entertainment multimedia . . . and I know my shit.

Offline Infernal

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2006, 06:37:30 am »
I work with a company that sells donuts

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2006, 11:45:27 am »
OOOH!!!

To quote Homer Simpson:  "Donuts . . ."