Author Topic: xbox 360  (Read 10428 times)

Offline Infernal

• Captain
    • View Profile
xbox 360
« on: January 07, 2006, 08:29:56 pm »
JUST GOT MINE!
Hehe im so happy,
but its TORTURE, I have the xbox 360 but no hard drive and no games! Wonnt get game/hard drive for another day or two!
oh well so who else has one?

Yesterday We Obeyed Kings And Bent Our Necks To Emperors. Today We Kneel Only To Truth - Kahlil Gibran

Offline ryguy_1617

• 3d Modeler
  • Commodore
    • View Profile
    • http://flashcubestudios.com
Re: xbox 360
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2006, 09:02:42 pm »
That sucks..dude, I kind of know the feeling.  I'm gonna get one, and I got Call of Duty 2 for it already, and played it on my friends, and now since I don't have one ITS TORTURE not being able to play it when I want yet.

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2006, 12:04:37 am »
You bought the cheap package eh, Infernal?

Shoulda waited dude.

I'm gonna wait until the full package is under 200, and even then . . . I probably won't buy another game system for a LONG time if ever.  I'm happy with my XBOX, and since I'm getting married, I don't foresee a great need for the latest and greatest in video game technology.  If I can play Splinter Cell, Halo, Hitman, and Prince of Persia, I'm good.
Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well. For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done; I pray thee God for forgiveness.

Offline ryguy_1617

• 3d Modeler
  • Commodore
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2006, 07:44:45 am »
Yea, I'm gonna get the premium package too, but I just have to wait....its cruel and unusual punishment.

Offline Infernal

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2006, 10:27:21 am »
well the core can be converted into a premium for 100$ (hard drive).  Aw man game and no xbox ) =.  But its not gona go under 200 for a very, very long time they are currently loosing 200$ for every console they sell, microsoft is gonna make money off of the third party games and stuff.

Yesterday We Obeyed Kings And Bent Our Necks To Emperors. Today We Kneel Only To Truth - Kahlil Gibran

Offline ryguy_1617

• 3d Modeler
  • Commodore
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2006, 11:20:48 am »
Yea i know.....my game..im wanting to play it SO BAD.  But, I CAN'T!!!

Offline Infernal

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2006, 12:02:16 pm »
Hehe how bout you send me the game... And then i can play it on my xbox 360 =D... Deal?
hehe i wish

Offline ryguy_1617

• 3d Modeler
  • Commodore
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2006, 12:27:26 pm »
Lol, or u can send me the 360!!!! Lol.

Offline Infernal

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2006, 12:34:33 pm »
hehe gimme 410 + shipping and its yours

Offline ryguy_1617

• 3d Modeler
  • Commodore
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2006, 01:41:55 pm »
Lol, nah I'll just wait for the premium :P.

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2006, 04:10:43 pm »
Actually, the premium is a bit more than just the hard drive.  The chip configuration in the two are slightly different, which leads to difficulty with playability with the core system.  If you're gonna be impatient and just have to have the x360 right now, at least save up and get the premium.
Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well. For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done; I pray thee God for forgiveness.

Offline Infernal

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2006, 04:30:38 pm »
dunno what u meen i just googled it, only difference is a wireless controller internal hard drive and i beleive the premium comes with a headset, no playability prob.

Offline ryguy_1617

• 3d Modeler
  • Commodore
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2006, 07:48:36 pm »
You prolly don't care, but another difference is that the premium has a shiny cd drive while the core doesn't.....(prolly don't care unless you are one of those people who like shiny objects...alot.)

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2006, 01:18:59 am »
Heh, your google just brought up adds and sales specs and such.  I've had three friends who've had to trade theirs out for a premium because the damn thing just refused to work.

Offline Infernal

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2006, 06:49:09 am »
haha maby... But if it works it works ill see once i get a game if it doesnt work ill jst return it and get a premium ( =.

Offline Infernal

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2006, 11:12:57 am »
im going to nashua ( no sales tax) and im gonna check in with the wallmart there and see if they have any premiums.  If they do... Then i wasted 70 bucks on ebay and ill return it at wall mart and get a premium. A beutifull chrome finished hard drived head setted 1 month xbox live xbox.. Aw man aw man!

Offline ryguy_1617

• 3d Modeler
  • Commodore
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2006, 02:24:58 pm »
*mouth is watering over the chrome-finish and the sleek, powerful design....and its triple-core, custom-made 3.2Ghz central processor...and each of the 3 cores has 2 threads...

[this pains me to talk about it...]

Offline Infernal

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2006, 02:48:04 pm »
I sniped a guy in front of me took his BAR then i got 3 people shootin at me from behind... Im red in health I turn around aim down my sites and unload a clip on em... BOOM HEADSHOT! BOOM HEADSHOT! BOOM HEADSHOT! hehehe call of duty 2 is the funnnest...

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2006, 02:14:51 am »
you oughta play Gun.  That game rules.

Offline Infernal

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2006, 02:02:00 pm »
They dont have a demo for it so I wasnt sure exactly what is was... So its good?